(1) A position in Financial Services with a focus on OperationalM anagement, Team Leadership, and Process Improvement.
(2) Comprehensive background and knowledge in different field of Business Administration,Business Communication, Law of Business and Taxation, Principal of Marketing, Cost Accounting and Financial Accounting.
(3) Analytical and detail oriented, able to identify and implement process improvement that increase accuracy, consistency, and efficiency.
(4) Increase accuracy, consistency, and efficiency. An energetic team leader, able to communicate effectively with peopleo f all ages and backgrounds, to work collaboratively to resolve problems, and to motivate Team member to achieve personal and organizational objectives.
(1) Handling a Complete Cash cycle.
(2) Recording Books, Record Keeping,Vouchering, Petty Cash.
(3)Prepare Daily Cash Book, Fund Flow Statement, Outstanding/ Creditors Statement Prepare Income Summary & Balance Sheet & Income Tax Deduction Summary.
(4) Income Expenditure Report, Bank reconciliation, panel patients Bills , Audit ledger, Audit report, Trail Balance Sheet Company suppliers noting prepare, software analysis, IT work