I am a resourceful, highly analytical and strategically inclined Planning & development, Procurement, Supply ChainRetail Manager with over 12 Years retail and business operations experience directing initiatives aimed at increasing individual accountability to drive sales, decrease expenses, and enhance operational processes. Respected leader, committed for the promotion of companyâ€s culture based on employee career development, customer satisfaction, aesthetic merchandise appeal, and a cohesive team approach. I am a Strategic leader with cross-functional knowledge and ability to comprehend and resolve storeâ€™s systems related to merchandising, HRM and Finance required for the launch of stores at new locations. Guided the success of a product through leading the cross functional team to augment revenue growth. Proved instrumental in developing sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line. Highly skilled in marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) brand management at a consumer packaged goods company.
My key skills include Product Development & Launch, Marketing Strategies Designing, Merchandise Financial Planning, Budgeting & Cost Estimation, Product Management, Designing & Performance Reviews, Sales Planning & Analysis, Office & Store Administration & Operations, Process Redesign & Change Initiatives, Understanding the Customer, Pricing, Policy & Production Planning, Client/Vendor Negotiations, Inventory Control & Warehousing, Requirements Analysis and Competitive Intelligence/Analysis
Currently I am engaged with Ruba Digital Private Limited (RD), JW-SEZ Group, as a Product Manager, where I achieved and surpassed monthly targets and designed budgets, delegated work responsibilities and segregated the store wise monthly targets. Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives.
Challenged with overall responsibility for optimizing sales growth and profitability throughout each area of the store, administered teams to deliver KPI's and compliance throughout the operation, as well as delivering excellent standards of customer service.
Achieved and surpassed monthly targets and designed budgets, delegated work responsibilities and segregated the store wise monthly targets. Evaluated and monitored competitors activities, designed the Product and Promotion Policies, also maintained SKU’s Inventory as per SO, provided the product training to sales team and executed promotional plan.
· Identified market niche and developed strategy and product lineup to enter retail space.
─ Multi-brands product & category activation
─ Maintain display structure as per planogram
─ Develop merchandising skills thru training
─ Provide training to maintain & backup inventory
· Grew revenue through the development of new product lineup and customer retention plans.
· Worked in close coordination and nurtured positive relationships with key national vendors to streamline supplies.
· Vendor / Supplier Management & Sourcing Mechanism:
─ Annual Contract
─ Product & Model Finalization
─ Marketing activities calendar
─ Merchandising & Team development
· Negotiated with major vendors to achieve premium pricing and raise profit margins.
· Researched numerous verticals for conducting monthly vendors meeting, current review and next month planning.
· Expertly performed duties as a strategic overlay preparing product budgets forecast yearly & monthly review like
─ Sales potential & competition
─ Price & Policy
─ Marketing Activities
· Planned and successfully executed presence at trade shows: organizing staffing, product delivery, and communications with organizers to ensure attainment of sales and marketing goals.
· Revamped stores visual presentation standards to provide stores with plan-o-grams and upgraded store displays.
· Team Training & improve merchandising skills thru product training
· Competition Analysis & develop the strategy
· Displayed professionalism, integrity, dedication and attention to detail for product display as per standards to all outlets.
Responsible for managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with senior managers to deliver winning products.
Structured processes and procedures for improving stretching category strategies, developed product planning, Next Year product forecasting and inventory control. Exemplified excellent customer services with client inquiries regarding products and services and produced current and future Years Product and Sales Plan.
• Introduced strategic and tactical action plans for diverse range of functions including the budgeting process, as well as in the marketing area to advertisements and customized sales presentations to identify creative selling proposition for clients.
• Explored market and evaluated product accordingly, evaluated marketing activities and devised monthly and annual product policies, arranged product promotion material and assessed nationwide product segmentation.
• Ensured product availability in all over Pakistan branches, communicated with Head Quarter China regarding product availability and product development also monitored all over branches regarding product performance.
Exploited to fullest Sales Metrics & Workforce Analytics expertise in supporting the Marketing Manager. Directed all routine operations and functions and provided support to Marketing Manager, Regional Sales managers and Key account sales groups.
Contributed technical expertise, innovation, and conceptualization of key business drivers, planned and organized sales meetings. Worked with team members to reach program objectives. This includes mutual problem solving, providing corrective and positive feedback and arranging organizational support to overcome barriers. Planned, organized and executed promotional projects and events as well as facilitated sales managers with proposals, forecasts and budgets.
• Established great rapport and a cordial but professional relationship with teams also follow-up them for target achievement
• Works as a liaison between sales representative and customer service to resolve customer order issues and complaints.
• Managed multiple priorities and executed large marketing mailers and distributed marketing materials.
• Built collaborative rapport for trade shows execution, finalized arrangement, payments, Marketing Material & Executions.
• Displayed a direct and decisive management style, to eliminate communication gaps and overcome operational hurdles.
• Produced, maintained and communicated comprehensive reports and data bases related to commissions, sales history.