• Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing SOP’s, policies and procedures.
• Insures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employees work results.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals
• Maintaining Daily Branch Operations.
• Supervising logistics and admin related operations.
• Supervising quality standards and enforcing quality-control programs.
• Collaborating with sales & finance Department to ensure the successful running of Branch.
• Developing and executing Business Development plans of the region.
• Planning meetings, worker schedules, installation activities, office maintenance plans and maintaining product quality and budgets.
• Development & liaison with corporate clients.
• Development of corporate documentation like progress reports, proposal reports & feasibility reports.
EOBI (Employee Old–Age Benefit Institution):
. Process the newly hired staff EOBI registration, exit of ex-employees through “EOBI on line facilitation system “Strong liaison with EOBI department on different EOBI related matters (Pension, Pension Grant, and Death Grant)
ESSI (Employee's Social Security Institution):
. Prepare the necessary documentation, for staff Registration with ESSI and update ESSI record on monthly bases.
. Strong liaison with ESSI department
Employee Medical Insurance (MI):
. Prepare the “Medical Insurance Consumption & Comparison Report” on monthly & Quarterly bases.
. Ensure “Monthly Premium Deduction’s” from the staff through Medical Benefit Software.
. Ensure the Staff Eligibility “Criteria / Entitlements” for Medical Insurance.
. Strong Coordination with different internal department (ERP, Panel office, Insurance Medical Officer, Admission Office (IPD) & Billing Section) to ensure the proper compliance of the benefit.
. Strong Coordinate with Response on the staff queries daily bases, regarding MI facility.
Leave & Time Management:
. Supervise & process the entry of “Duty Roasters & Leaves” in Human Capital Management (HCM) Software. Check the absentees / Leave without report.
. Issue the transport cards to the staff for different routes.
. Maintain & update the transport availing record, on monthly bases.
. Receive the “Vehicles fuel Consumption Report” from Security & Protocol Department.
. Strong Coordination with Security & Protocol Department, for administrative purposes.
•Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
•Developing, policies, procedures, enforcing systems, and productivity standards.
•Establishimg strategic goals.
•Directing successful day-to-day operation.
•Analyzing workforce requirements.
•Supervising procurement to improve supplier relationships.
•Executing manufacturing strategic plan and aligning it with general plant strategy.
•Supervising quality standards and enforcing quality-control programs.
•Collaborating with sales Department and financial division to ensure the successful run of organization.
•Planning meetings, worker schedules, production activities, machine maintenance plans and maintaining product quality and budgets.
•Monitoring operational expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
•Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
•Maintain security system.