To leverage my 10+ years of professional experience, extensive knowledge in Finance, Accounting, and taxation, and my inherent ambition and self-motivation to secure a position in a professional and challenging environment. I aim to continually advance my abilities, excel in my field, and contribute to the success of the organization by delivering exceptional results and realizing my full potential.
· Leading a team of (6) Finance & Accounts Personnel, providing guidance, training, and performance evaluations.
· Prepare and analyze financial statements, provide accurate and timely financial reports to senior management for decision-making.
· Conduct financial analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
· Collaborate with senior management to develop long-term financial strategies.
· Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
· Manage Budgets, forecast and cash flows.
· Handling taxation matters and filing tax returns.
· Vendor and customer management.
· Staff payroll and fixed asset management.
· Bank Management/Obtaining Credit lines/BG’s
•Managing Overall Finance/Accounts operation •Handling Tax Matters (Sales Tax/Income Tax) •Filing Tax Returns •Supervising Payables/Payments •Managing Staff salaries •Supervising Receivables •Bank Reconciliation statement •Managing Cash flow/Management Reports •Managing office expenses/Advances/Reimbursements/Adjustments •Managing/Supervising Petty Cash •Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries •Reconcile accounts payable transactions •Preparing Accounts for Audit •Correspond with bank, Obtaining Credit Facility, Documentation for Credit Line •Assist with Quarter/Annual closing.
• Managing Payables/Payments • Review and verify Vendor invoices and check requests • Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries • Reconcile accounts payable transactions • Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues • Tax matters/Import Taxes • Maintain vendor files • Correspond with bank • Assist with Quarter/Annual closing • Assist in Implementation of Microsoft Dynamic ERP • Study Analyze RFP’s/Bidding Documents • Coordinate with Sales team and Higher Management Regarding Project • Prepare Costing/Financial Proposals
• Collaborate with other officials in order to prepare and analyze damage assessments following disasters or emergencies.
• Keep informed of activities or changes that could affect the likelihood of an emergency, as well as those that could affect response efforts and details of plan implementation.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of staff
• Preparing monthly reports, Leave management system
• Preparing Authority letters, Reception Forms
• Data Entry in MIS
• Monitoring Vehicle tracking system &Security alarm system.
• Monitoring and reporting Close protection movement.
• Travel Coordination
• Map Marking
• Respond to inquiries.
• Manage the filing, storage and security of documents.