Professional health, safety, and environmental expert with six years of industry experience seeks to join a team of focused, motivated HSE professionals committed to improving operational outcomes and company culture through a strategic application of relevant standards.
• Supports the Top Management in the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue.
• Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
• Supported, encourage, coaching and give suggestions to safety team to successful in safety targets.
• Developed and Manage Safety training program for all employees.
• Review and develop emergency plan/ fire exit/ firefighting systems for all areas in company.
• Managed and maintained safety audit/ patrol system.
• Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
• Managed and controlled budget term for all safety activities.
• Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
• Prepared for internal audit to ensure the compliance of regulations and international HSE Standard such as OHSAS 18001.
• Performed risk and impact assessment by pushing effective occupational and technical risk assessment, environmental impact assessment including with effective corrective actions.
• Developed and maintained facility environmental internal & external audit programs by Toyota Daihatsu Motor Asia Pacific.
• Conducted site inspections for environmental and safety compliance.
• Assisted with management of hazardous waste program.
• Liaised with regulatory agencies and third parties as needed based on project or program responsibilities.
• Identified potential projects required to carry out IEE/EIA according to guidelines of Pakistan Environmental Protection Act 1997.
• Ensured the safe disposal of excess waste, construction materials. Monitor the workers’ health and safety.
• Celebrate Environment month & conduct awareness sessions, plantation activity.
• Implement best practices received from different Asia pacific countries.
• Conduct environment monitoring internally & externally.
• Aspect Impact, awareness to specific persons of each department.
• Implementing Global Environment Management System by TMC.
• Attended meetings and made presentations at public forums regarding environmental issues.
• Arrange Environmental Management System training for ISO 14001-2015.
• Served as a member of the hazardous materials spill response team.
• Performed risk assessments for use of hazardous materials in Production.
• Inspect the department to ensure the workplace meets the various safety requirements.
• Ensure that monthly inspection of Fire Extinguishers, Exit Lights and Emergency Lighting, are carried out.
• Respond to reports of unsafe conditions (e.g. electrical hazards, loose stair tread, etc.) by requesting repairs or maintenance.
• Ensure the completion of incident report/accident reports so Workers Compensation Board can be notified of all accidents.
• Ensure all staff receive the information with respect to
First Aid Training
Mandatory Training (work at height, Construction Safety)