•Hands On Experience of Administration and Development Structures with SQL Server and Oracle 11g.
•Over 10 years of experience in analyzing, designing, tuning, and developing Client/Server, Business Intelligence (BI) and database applications on all platforms and various segments of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), using MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 DTS/SQL Server Integration, Reporting & Analysis Services and Integration Services.
•Experience includes designing and developing SSRS SSAS SSIS applications star schemas for business analysis for both java based open source and Microsoft
•Experience includes designing and developing Structures of OLAP and OLTP
•Extensive SQL Development experience in Banking, Insurance Real Estate and Healthcare industries with a strong understanding of data & analytics.
•Hands on experience in installation, configuration, performance tuning, optimization, backup and disaster recovery in SQL Server 2008/2005/2000.
•Extensive experience in using T-SQL (DML, DDL) in SQL Server 2008/20005/2000 platforms.
•Experienced in creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Cursors, Triggers, User Profiles, User Defined Functions, Relational Database Models and Data Integrity in observing Business Rules.
•Expert Experience in Normalization, De-normalization.
•Extensive knowledge in tuning T-SQL (DDL and DML) queries to improve the database performance and availability.
•Broad experience in Query Optimization and performance tuning of stored procedures, functions etc.
•Experience in RDBMS Concepts, Database Management Systems, Database Physical and Logical design, Data Mapping, Table normalization, Data Modeling, Creating ER Diagrams using tools such as MS Visio.
•Hands on experience with Dimensional Modeling, ER Modeling, Star Schema / Snowflake Schema, FACT and Dimensional tables and Operational Data Store (ODS).
• Working with Federal and Provincial Tax/Revenue Authorities on Tax and Revenue Collection Database Applications/systems,
• Resolve The IRIS Tax Database related queries of taxpayers
• Resolves the Installation, configuration of Oracle software related products.
• Tracing, troubleshooting with database performance and tuning issue
• Resolve Database related issue/queries of the tax payers through CRM/E mails,
• Create database objected (tables, indexes, views, constraints etc.
• Created Web-enabled, group-scheduling system for a large university, allowing students to view and print schedules for current and future semesters. Delivered solution on time, on spec and on budget.
• Innovated time-saving, robust employee data-intake system that automated database update functions, enabling new salary and process-exception information to be automatically populated.
• Enhanced users understanding of database systems by conducting per-implementation workshops, delivering group and individual training sessions and creating user-friendly training materials. Write database procedure, functions and triggers
• Develops and maintain new reports/libraries/forms as per business needs.
• Develop application software using Oracle Developer Suit 11g,
• Establish and maintain Backup and recovery of Database.
• Response and resolve the queries of claimant about refund claim
• Installation and maintaining number of databases required for development, testing, and production usage.
• Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases.
• Works closely with system administrators for applications or tools in addition to the Oracle Databases.
• Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances.
• Implements and enforces security for all of the Oracle Databases.
• Plans and implements backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
• Evaluates releases of Oracle and its tools, performs planning along with the application developers and System.
Nov 1998-June 2006
Non Commissioned Officer(Rertired)
Pakistan Army Medical Corps
Performed technical and professional duties in the field of Radiation/Medical imaging Departments in Combined Military Hospital,Field Military hospitals,also performed admin and supervisory duties as Non Commissioned Officer and got Medals and Certificates from Army Medical Corps.