IT technical support officers monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organisation. You will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
Ensures operational excellence by performing managerial tasks, such as scheduling, maintaining inventory, and/or evaluating employee performance. And handle many operational tasks, often running a specific departments. often engage in many of the same activities as their direct reports, leading by example, while providing support and training. Because I am responsible for stepping into the manager’s shoes in his or her absence, this position is often a stepping stone on the way to a managerial role.
Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Operating System and applications
• Implemented Microsoft Active Directory environment with the implementation of Group Policy,
• Identifying and troubleshooting system hardware issues
• Installation & troubleshooting of LAN structured cabling – of Ethernet networks
• Configuration and troubleshooting of e-mail clients – MS Outlook
• Selecting and purchasing new computers, notebook, and/or printers for the IT requirement
• Administration, configuration and troubleshooting of anti-virus software
• Performing all pc’s daily monitoring, troubleshooting and responsible for arranging systems
• Conducting Job Interviews for IT Helpdesk Support
•Provide technical training to new inductees.
•Organize / Conduct/ Facilitate both internal and external training sessions, Conduct motivational
session for skills development related to superior customer care
•Counseling / monitoring of quality and technical lankness among technical staff.
Provide Technical Support to clients