I am a proven professional with extensive IT leadership experience that spans software, hardware, network, technical support, system and project management. Align technical goals with business objectives by utilizing a mixture of research, analysis, strategic planning, contract negotiations, project management, cost control, best practice implementation, and process improvement. Talent for launching programs related to training, management development, infrastructure development, procurement, and project management. Proved instrumental in CoS, QoS, WRED, IOS update of Cisco ASA firewalls and Palo Alto PAN OS update, while working in a high secure environment of NXP Semiconductor.
My key skills include Private and Public Cloud, Strategic & Tactical Infrastructure Planning, Vendor & Supplier Relationship Management, Contract Development / Negotiations, Full Life Cycle Project Management, Data Centre Virtualization, Packet Broker Administration, Business-driven Technology Organizations, Active Directory Administration, Exceeding Service-level Agreements, Flow Mapping & Aggregation, Software/Hardware Installations and Virtual Private Networks
• Created a well-informed Cisco ACI Hybrid cloud with Azure and managed the adaption process.
• Migration planning and design to evolve legacy network environments into new network components and
services to enable security inspection.
• Updated global network drawings of Legacy network of Standard Bank.
• Capacity planning enabling to cope up with the network evolution and taking the ownership of network
standards, solutions and building blocks
• Manage the organization SD-WAN and Data Center Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) environments
• Sign off quality of external work and pass finance administration team for payment of invoice or recharge to
• Identify needs, specify work packages and oversee the work of third-party support, technicians and other officers
assigned to the ICT network,
Held the credit for DDI service incident management, monitoring and alerting, migration planning and design to develop legacy network environments into new network components and services. Examined network boundaries to deliver intrusion detection, identification, and internal/external IT threat analysis. Steered integrated network operation efforts, IT planning, security, and other technical areas at the headquarters in Eindhoven.
• Configured and supervised Cisco Nexus 5K, 7K, and 9K, routing protocols EIGRP & BGP, Cisco ASA, and Palo Alto firewall, as well as troubleshoot Cisco Routers, switches, hardware, VSS, ACE, CSS, IOS, Cat-OS, NX-OS.
• Oversaw Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure, LAN/WAN projects, and routing protocols, such as EIGRP, BGP, and MPLS technologies while providing network support for configuration of service now CMDB automation.
• Expertly utilized Cisco Prime for deep application-aware network visibility and granular performance analytics to empower network administrators, rapidly isolate and remediate problems, and improve user experience.
• Updated global network design of NXP and Legacy Freescale and troubleshoot Hyper Converged Infrastructure System boxes to assure secure manufacturing.
Served as the focal point of contact between N3 connection team and N3 customer in East & West Sussex and established networking devices while collaborating with System/Network administrator. Facilitated Infoblox infrastructure, including tuning, troubleshooting, and upgrading environment to meet specific customer needs. Responded to service desk logs related to network outages, performance issues and requests for either maintenance of upgrade of networking links. Managed web content gateway within the West and East Sussex COIN connections and created various Cisco devices to all sites, while applying routing protocols such as OSPF, RIP, BGP, and EIGRP.
• Delivered strategic direction to clients in supporting and retaining clinical, non-clinical, and security systems across multiple organizations and sites supported by NEL CSU.
• Liaised with a range of organizations and individuals within infrastructure team, other teams within NEL CSU and its customers and present moves, adds, changes, and deletes support for the Infoblox managed environment.
• Facilitated, arranged, resolved, and executed routers such as 6509, 3750, 3650, C897VA-K9, and complex LAN/WAN infrastructure including routing protocol, RIP EIGRP, OSPF & BGP.
• Configured and maintained routing tables, injecting static routes, and LAN/WAN infrastructure, as well as offered Tier 3 operational support for all DDI infrastructure including staging, installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and documenting the current infrastructure.
• Functioned in close collaboration with vendor to interchange faulty server hardware, such as hard disk, fan, ram, arrange active directory, GPO, Win Server 2012R2, IIS Server, and Windows Server 2012R2 Hyper-V.
• Designed network and implementation of Vlans on Cisco Switches and cooperated with third parties for bespoke IT equipment to install and configure PC / Desktop hardware and software.
• Worked closely with the Director of Enterprise Applications and together we were the core of the IT Infrastructure Group for the Company. Developed a positive relationship with the different Product Teams and worked to insure they had reliable development, test, and production environments for product development.
• Supervised operations of IP data networks, routers, switches, bridges, and hubs work, and different media types and configured OSPF routing and document results of OSPF implementation and verification plan.
• Devised Inter-VLAN Routing, Configuring Switch Security, EIGRP based solution, given a network design, and a set of requirements, document results of EIGRP implementation and verification.
• Shoulder the responsibility for cabling, IPV4/IPV6, LAN switching technologies, IP routing technologies, network device security and WAN technologies, and implementing spanning tree and VLANs in campus networks.