I am a seasoned and goal-focused Manager with eight years’ experience ensuring successful completion leadership responsibilities, Human Resource Management, Administration, Security and projects from start to completion. I am instrumental in developing risk and control concepts, leading a team to conduct different procedures, preparing reports for various accounts, and processing financial transactions for customers. I am instrumental in developing and controlling all human resources and administrative processes, to improve accuracy and efficiency and achieve organizational objectives. Highly focused in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations to maintain high levels of motivation and diligence, identify goals and priorities, and resolve issues in initial stages. Successful in defining business strategies, leading teams, improving operational efficiencies, developing new procedures, creating and improving processes, cultivating strategic relationships, negotiating contracts, resolving complex issues, restoring profitability, mitigating risk, and directing initiatives to grow revenue and drive profitability.
My key skills include Policies & Procedures Compliance, Project Full Cycle Management, C-Level Executive Coordination, Office Administration & Operations, Internal Process Improvement, Budgeting & Cost Reduction, Requirement Gathering & Analysis, Report Generation & Documentation and Cross-Functional Leadership
I was engaged with Ericsson Pakistan (Private) Ltd., as a Project Administration, where I performed duties as a strategic overlay to deliver sterling support to the MSLD team, proficiently handled correspondence with vendors, and supervised the activities of the support staff. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
Strategically positioned as a Project Administrator to carry-out the administration and HR functions of managed service local delivery, also prepared final settlements of leavers and informed the HO; ensured timely settlement of accounts.
Provided monthly employee payroll details and overtime calculations for project staff to the finance section, ensured accuracy of information at all times. Processed purchase orders, secured approvals from the COO and oversaw and coordinated procurement activities. Organized and coordinated staff trainings, meetings and other events and provided logistics.
• Exercised hands-on approach and effective controls to provide a wide range of administrative and office management duties and reviewed and analyzed existing policies, while suggesting improvements to the management.
• Expertly performed duties as a strategic overlay to deliver sterling support to the MSLD team, proficiently handled correspondence with vendors, and supervised the activities of the support staff.
• Pivotal in planning & management of project related activities, developed and maintained effective communication across all levels with the Warid administration and efficiently managed the administrative aspects of the project.
Upheld robust business empathy with clients and stakeholders to develop a strong customer network, it inspired repeat and referral business and maximized customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Identified issues and provided solutions to the management; contributed to the successful implementation of policies and procedures, ensured strict adherence and flawless operations.
• Researched numerous verticals to prepare and implement HR policies consistent with the company’s requirements.
• Delivered directions to lead the daily administrative operations of the company and supervised the activities of all staff, while providing directions, setting targets, evaluating results and appraising performances.
• Dealt with unsatisfied customers, identified issues, and provided solutions that yielded constructive improvements in customer retention and revenue generation.
Progressed through series of positions and swiftly rendered leading roles, started as Manager Support Services and produced excellent results; based upon sustained performance towards the Warid project promoted to the Manager Administration position.
Managed the daily office operations relating to the project and provided administrative support. Led the activities of a team of 140+ staff members, directed and delegated tasks, and ensured all tasks accomplished in a timely and efficient manner. Provided a full range of fleet management of 140+ company and rental vehicles, while maintaining them in good condition and met the objectives efficiently and cost-effectively. Provided efficient logistics support during meetings, workshops and in the daily affairs for smooth functioning of the operations.
• Served as a resource in all efforts to hire rental properties for guest houses and completed contractual requirements, also engaged expatriates on short- and long-term technical assistance and facilitated deployments.
• Expertly solved security related issues; vigilantly monitored security risks and threats and followed appropriate guidelines. Oversaw the company’s 32-room guest house, while ensuring a significant amount of cost saving.
• Enforced strict adherence to procedures and conducted surprise visits to check the procedures implemented appropriately, also provided helpful assistance to GM, HR, managed correspondence and maintained records.
• Reviewed and analyzed the management reports and submitted to the HO/Operations department for review and decision making. Effectively coordinated with all offices and disseminated information in a timely manner.
• Gained invaluable program ownership experience and consistently enhanced profitability and reduced costs; contributed to significant cost cutting of PKR 1.1 million in three months under a single head of account