A High Achiever, Result-oriented, And Qualified Security, Administration Professional, and Ex- Military Officer. Impeccable abilities with 13+ Years of Experience in Management, Administration, Security Management, Operations Management, Event Management, Project Management, Program Management, Conflict Management, and Risk Management under stressful, fast-paced, time-compressed, and high-pressure environments.Impeccable Ability of Teams Development And Excellent Relationship Management With All Stakeholders. Ability to prioritize and develop effective work plans to manage multiple processes & procedures simultaneously. Having served in the military, I am highly skilled in multi-tasking and coordinating members of staff to ensure productivity and efficient resource management. Looking forward to Growing and Develop in Security and Admin Related Managerial Positions.
· Responsible for managing general administration, residence colony, and housekeeping.
· Responsible for developing and implementing security policies, protocols, and procedures.
· Responsible for recruiting, train and supervising security officers and guards.
· Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs.
· Plane and coordinates security operations for specific events.
· Investigates and resolves labor issues.· Monitors and procure needed supplies for the offices, mess, and residence colony.
· Plan and manage the meeting schedule of Chairman (Act like Personal Sectary).
· Liaison, coordination, and developing cordial dealing with EOBI, SNGPL, Wapda, Labor office, Social Security and Courts, etc.
· Control and regulates mill transport.
Command and Staff duties of an Army Unit, Recruit Training Centre and Frontier Corps Wing comprising of 400+ troops in highly sensitive operational areas looking after Operational, Intelligence, Security, Administration, Training, Human Resources, Logistics, Supplies and Procurement, Mechanical Transport, Audit, Food / Messing, Accounts and Financial Affairs
Control, Coordination, and Provision of Security and Protocol to various National / International Dignitaries and VIPs including ‘Chief of Army Staff’ and foreign delegation
Conducted various Kinetic and Intelligence Based Operations against hostile elements in highly sensitive operational areas to safeguard the sovereignty of Pakistan
Provision of security assistance to other Law Enforcement Agencies and Government Organizations during Internal Security Duties including Census, Polio Campaigns, Muharram, and COVID-19
Planning, Coordination, and Execution of FATA election in conversion to Tribal District
Management and handling of Formation Mess affairs in Gilgit-Baltistan areas as Mess Secretary
Management, Coordination, and Provision of Safety and Security to Various National / Government Installations and Projects including seismic survey done by Mari Petroleum Ltd & Tarbela Dam Project WAPDA in liaison with Civilian, Government Organizations and Law Enforcement Agencies
Part of Civil-Military Liaison Committee in Operational Area and remained involved in Conflict Resolution and various other Public Affairs
Promote businesses, services, products, and brands.
Develop marketing and pricing strategies, generate new business leads, and oversee marketing department staff. Also manage marketing budgets and analyze trends.