· Work with faculty to assist with the outreach, and promotion of the Center’s programs and services
· Market programs and services of the institutions through social media platforms
· Monitor and plan campus program operating budget
· Develop and maintain close working relationships with academic departments and divisions within the college
· Develop and maintain close working relationships with external community agencies and other student support referral sites for employment
· Develop reports and documents as requested
· Oversee campus-based peer tutoring program and New Student Welcome Day activities
· Assist with one or more system-wide programs such as new student orientation and welcome activities
· Supervise professional and student staff
· Participate in college activities, including committee work and other college events
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Act as a point of contact between the company and suppliers
· Identify potential suppliers based on project requirements
· Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers
· Monitor and update relevant departments regarding price fluctuations of goods and vendor pricing
· Manage an efficient flow of goods to ensure optimum production
· Process purchase orders to acquire goods
· Work closely with the legal department to ensure contract terms are favourable to the company
· Attend meetings with the legal team, engineering team, vendors and suppliers
Administrative Student Support:
· Works directly with students to support processes and solve problems related to registration, financial aid, and payments. Serves as Liaison with main campus offices to facilitate processes and problem resolutions.
· Supports Center Director in coordinating Student Orientation.
· Provides guidance to students to ensure that they remain compliant with financial aid regulations as they relate to course of study.
· Supports students in completing all necessary forms for Graduation.
· Oversees assessments and placement testing for new students as needed.
· Coordinates tutoring opportunities as available at the regional centers.
· Supports center director in developing schedules as needed.
· Implements retention strategies as identified by Regional Center Director and/or Dean of Students.
· Works with Dean of Students to insure that each Center is aware of services offered by the college and implements new services as they become available.
· Coordinates student organizations including but not limited to a student advisory group.