Enthusiastic and self-motivated Graduate Mechanical Engineer having beginner knowledge of supply chain management, Project managamenet, 5s, Warehouse and inventory management, MEP and research capabilities, who likes to take initiative and seek out new challenges.
I do Takeoffs and Estimation for all kinds of buildings, including Residential, Commercial, and Private facilities. I can Estimate Quantities and Cost estimation using Planswift software. I will Provide the best estimation with takeoff markups. I aim to provide my customers exactly what they want and guide them throughout the process.
• HVAC Cooling and heating load calculations (HAP Software)
• Material Take Off/Bill of Quantities Preparation
• Budget Estimates Preparation.
• HVAC,Firefighting and Plumbing Systems Design Drawings Study
• Design Drawings Development Learning (AutoCAD)
• Maintenance of different types compressors.
• Maintenance techniques of heat exchangers, generator,
governor and pumps.
• Maintaining and adjustment of numerous types of
valve, gears, couplings and bearing.
• Maintenance of runner, spiral case, lubricants and
• Keeping hourly record of wicket gate
position/angle, water flow rate, watts produced, discharge water, draft tube pressure, runner speed and