I am working in a US-based freight forwarding and customs brokerage company that allows the implementation of academic and practical knowledge with dedication, team spirit, and cooperation. Highly focused with a comprehensive understanding of Procurement Materials, Logistics and Marketing Services. I have also worked in the Marketing industry for 3 years and my core expertise includes Latest Marketing Trends, Research, Reporting, Analysis, QC & QA and as well as Data Analysis. I have experience in optimizing quality products and therefore in tune with the latest developments across the landscape. Have a proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and maintaining high standards in a job alongside studies over the last three years. I have worked on different projects which include P&G, Nestle, Tapal & John Player Pakistan, P&G Gulf Countries, OOH Campaigns with Unilever, Pepsi, Food Panda and Zong. Currently working with TEU Global.
● Working as Import Coordinator, Close coordination with vendors and customers.
● Manage import shipments from around the world to the United States, work on freight releases and create Excel dashboards for easier record viewing. Proceed after analyzing the INCOTERM of the shipment.
● Engage with VOCC for current status and follow up with clients for payment and OBLs.
● Make Arrival notices for a shipment coming within a week.
● Coordinate with Consignee for their container, Manage trucking facility and Billing for all transactions.
● Create working records in Descardes Software, engage and retain the customers by creating relationships over the phone & email and generate leads, enhance customer satisfaction for company growth.
● Direct Reporting to Senior Manager and Director Business Development.
● Agency Coordination for P&G (DTC, Instore Programs for Pakistan, Africa, Singapore & Gulf Countries), Tapal, Nestle & John Player.
● Manage Daily, Weekly and Monthly Assessments for P&G, Tapal, Nestle and PTC.
● Handling Unilever’s, Pepsi, Zong and Food Panda OOH Media Campaigns Tracking all across Pakistan.
● Development of Excel Dashboard, GPS Tracking Project Team, GPS Tracking Analysis reports and Excel Dashboard.
● Generating various analysis reports of all campaigns and their marketing budget analysis and ROI calculation on campaigns.
● Responsible for the reconciliation with the agency and closing the campaigns.
● Visiting agencies to provide technical support for devices configuration & installation. Agency Area Managers /Area Controller Training and Support.
● Designing tailor-made Business Proposals to best-fit client(s) brief along with report writing.
● Close communication with Director IT and acting as a liaison between Client and IT team from very initial project brief to the development phase and ensuring successful delivery of project deliverables on time.
● End user Training and Support. Technical Documentation.
● Maintain records of the transporters.
● Reporting to AM on a weekly basis.
● Maintain daily reports.