• A self-motivated and hard working individual with more than 5+ years experience in banking, manufacturing &brokerage industries.
• Experience in developing HR department, organization grading structure, salary slabs, and job descriptions, Recruitment & Selection, Identifying training needs and conducting soft skill training's, develop and manage performance appraisals, grievance handling, developing & implementing hr & disciplinary policies.
Knowledge in various aspects of HR, administration controls of an organization.
• Manage optimum delivery of human resources services by effectively aligning HR department in line with company
vision and corporate goals.
• Proactively analyzing current processes and implementing mature processes that deliver a consistent, quality
focused HR operation.
• Analyze recruitment trends to develop strategies that deliver hiring of most qualified candidates at an optimum
cost. Special focus to enhance diversity, performance and company culture. Responsible for R&S of employees and
their performance evaluations.
• Designed and conduct orientation and integration program for new joiners.
• Responsible for building capabilities and organization learning through designing and implementing employee
training and professional development programs to improve organization culture, productivity, knowledge and
promote retention strategies.
• Development and implementation of key HR and Business Development Policies (Compensation) and their SOPs
•Managing of recruitment & manpower of business staff in branches and Head office of BIPL across Pakistan.
•Handling of issues of strategic importance that includes: Reporting of recruitment activities, approval of salary, & benefits restructuring
•Conducting one to one / panel / telephonic interviews of candidates for different positions.
•Supervising scrutiny of Pre-Hiring documents and hiring proposals of candidates as per policy and forwarding recommendations to concerned Departmental Heads/ Regional Managers and Area Managers.
1.Managed attendance & Leave record of 200 employees.
2.Handled Issues related to Labour Department of Sindh, EOBI & SESSI.
3.Developed and maintained Employee Personal File Management System for easy access.
4.Managed schedules of interviews and testing of new hires of Gul Ahmed energy.
5.Assist interview panels of Gul Ahmed Energy executives in conducting sessions for various positions including MTO
programs for newly Graduate Electrical & Mechanical Engineers.
6.Handled pre/post hiring documentations and performed HR audit of new hires.
7.Worked on staff confirmations / renewals / resignations / retirements / staff loans / final settlements.
8.Interviews for internships and issuance of letters.
9.Initiate for the installation of CCTV security system for safety of premises.
10.Designed Employee Id Cards for employees.