I am a technically sophisticated Android/Mobile Application Developer with solid history of building, integrating, testing, implementing, and supporting android applications for mobile on android and web platforms. I am proficient in object-oriented development, database development, and multi- threaded programming. Skilled trainer and project leader; able to direct multiple tasks effectively and readily master innovative software and tools. Elite communicator with the ability to translate leadership vision into executable plans for teams to follow. I have completed Bachelors in Computer Science from University of Central Punjab.
My key skills include Software Development, Schedule & Execution, Project Management, Android API, Database Development, Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution and Emerging Technologies Knowledge
My technical proficiencies include:
Languages: Java (J2SE), SQL, HTML, PHP
Web Framework: Laravel 5.6 RESTFUL API
Databases: SQLite, MySQL
Web Interface Protocols: REST, SOAP
Android Skills: Android Studio IDE, Google Maps, Push Notification, Paypal, Firebase, AsyncHttp, Picasso, Play Store, JSON, JSoap.
Tools: Android Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans
O/S: Linux, Windows
I was engaged with Intelsurge, as a Web and Mobile Application Developer, where I developed online clothes and gift selling (play store) applications. Entrusted with overall responsibility to create RESTful API application for e-commerce platform. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Exercised hands-on approach to developed online clothes and gift selling (play store) applications. Entrusted with overall responsibility to create RESTful API application for e-commerce platform.
• Consistently recognized by management and clients for projecting a professional and polished demeanour with a keen attention to Pakistan’s online market trends and focus on client’s customization requirements.
• Promoted to the Team Head position for demonstrating acute engineering knowledge, and leadership skills.
Provided technical leadership for developing biometric verification and GPS + GSM based vehicle tracking system Managed and directed all phases of creating customized applications for 8787 Punjab Police Complaint Center and Product Identification.
• Orchestrated technical support for integrating hardware devices such as biometric scanner, external cameras and customized hardware using serial communication techniques with android devices.
• Provided detailed documentation to corporate resulting in reduction resolution time.
• Managed and directed all phases of product qualification and problem report tracking.
Positioned as district coordinator to plan and manage project related activities with core responsibility to supervise IT software initiations and maintenance in 36 cities of Punjab.
• Championed in implementing and maintaining IT software at central office, in collaboration with PITB
• Developed and implemented test plans to reduce chances of malfunctioning and streamline processes.