Ability to maintain focus in any setting. Detail-oriented and able to demonstrate composure under pressure in a fast-moving work setting. Comfortable working independently or within a highly collaborative team environment. Seeking a position with an outstanding career opportunity that will offer a rewarding work environment along with a winning team that will fully utilize management skills. Active working experience as a research associate, with experience monitoring medical studies of clinical site management.
· Understand and apply detailed written instructions, while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
· Maintain confidentiality.
· Use initiative in response to unexpected situations.
· Be aware and committed to equal opportunities and diversity.
· Keep up to date with relevant OU regulations and procedures.
· Work to Strict deadlines.
· Be IT literate.
· Show leadership skill for juniors.
· Maintain strict discipline standards and be firm but fair (for junior invigilators).
Science teachers are an integral part of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, including Computer Science), which is a set of disciplines that are typically grouped together in reference to education and related occupations, Designing, developing and delivering quality lesson plans and curriculum that adhere to national and school guidelines.
· Establishing classroom, lab, field trip rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them.
· Setting up demonstrations and assisting and supervising students while they conduct experiments.
· Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling.
· Grading papers, updating records and handling various administrative tasks.
· Creating an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns.
· Assisting with the recruitment and training of all new teachers and providing support to student teachers.
· Drawing up suitable assessments and delivering helpful feedback to students, parents and other teachers.
· Determine and monitored productivity standards and individual sales quotes.
· Promoted from within to the position of sales and marketing manager.
· Plan and manage annual sales and marketing budgets, identified target markets and developed corresponding sales and pricing strategies.
· Develop operational procedures and directed administration and marketing programs.
· Logistics management - delivery times to ensure faster stock turnaround times at dealer locations.
· Monitored and handled sales inquiries in a timely basis.
· Measured the profitability of each product line and maintained current and accurate sales forecasts.
· Launched several programs in the automotive industry aligning the company with industry players.
· Organized island wide promotional events at dealer locations Liaised with overseas suppliers and travelled extensively overseas on the company's behalf.
· Qualified new prospects and reviewed credit applications.
· Obtained detailed understanding of consumer needs through market research, understanding of existing demographics, and outdoor market consumer trends.
· Developed brand positioning and strategies designed to enhance brand value and equity.
· Launched new products while meeting existing sales goals.
· Strategically leveraged market and customer insight data to inform marketing and sales strategies.
· Delivered compelling sales presentations demonstrating expert product knowledge.
· Maintained thorough and accurate account records including call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Conducted Product Knowledge Dealer Workshops quarterly.
· Analyzing past operations results and performing variance analyses.
· Using statistical, economic and data modeling techniques and tools.
· Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the leadership team.
· Providing recommendations to improve future research operations.
· Organizing and storing data for future research projects.
· Testing processes, policies, and protocols for efficiency and improvements.