I am capable of completing all given tasks effectively by maintaining work standards & sticking to the deadlines. I can work under pressure, individually or in cross cultural teams, with diverse group of people by leading/helping them towards the achievement of goals. I have been providing all kinds of reports and statistics to the Management teams in order to support & guide them in taking decisions on all kind of financial and business activities.
As Manager Accounts:
• Managing and maintaining Company’s accounts by applying Funds Management System on cash inflow and outflow with strict control.
• Preparing Bank Reconcile Statements through cross referencing of records obtained from online banking portals with cheque books data. It also includes the maintenance of General Ledger for cash transactions.
• Preparing & maintaining periodic Income & immigrant’s departure record with the help of Deployment Management System on MS Excel.
• Preparing & maintaining periodic Expenses & Owner’s Withdrawal records with the help of General & Administration Expense Management System in MS Excel.
• Preparing & maintaining Client’s Receivable Ledgers for their total number of visa applications with cost and payment details.
• Preparing & maintaining Travel Agent’s Payable Ledgers for their total number of international & domestic tickets with cost & payment details.
• Preparing & maintaining Enjaz Record for the emigrant’s application to the embassy for visa stamping procedure through online Embassy portals with cost & payment details.
• Preparing & maintaining Protector Record for the PROTECTOR of Emigrants of Pakistan in order to reconcile the emigrant’s refundable bank challans (B.C) data with the Banks.
• Conducting Financial Audit & Closing of Accounts for the Employers to distribute the Profit.
As Manager Administration:
• Preparing & maintaining Staff Payroll & Attendance record with the help of Finger recognition Machine and analyzing of attendance data on MS Excel.
• Maintaining & managing the office administrative work effectively by creating a disciplinary environment for the staff to make them accountable for their routine work and smooth operations of the firms.
• Preparing & maintaining Immigrants Status Management System for internationals clients in order to keep them informed about the actual status for their Manpower Demand.
As Chief Accountant:
• Monitoring & controlling the funds by maintaining General Ledger for bank accounts used for firm’s financial transactions. It also includes the Reconciliation of Accounts with cheque book and agents record.
• Conducting financial audit for the firm by analyzing financial statements through maintaining the T-Account Ledgers in order to know the actual break down of expenses & revenues. It also includes the maintenance of record in both ways, manually (Voucher Management) and automatically (Computerized Management).
• Maintaining Client’s receivable accounts for their candidates VISA processing & other charges by preparing & maintaining the Agents Ledger in order to keep them informed about their total no. of deployed candidates / payment balances. It also includes the communications (via Email or Telephone) with agents & their accountants.
• Preparing & maintaining Deployment Sheets in order to know the total no. of candidates deployed during a period along with the total turn-over record.
• Maintaining project based accounts for applicant’s VISA permission, POEPA, Protector and Insurance related matters through preparing & maintaining the Candidates Record via cost break down structure. It helps us in avoiding duplications for expenses in records.
• Maintaining accounts payable record for the Travel Agents for their International ticketing of the reserved candidates.
As H.R Executive:
• Assisting the recruitment campaigns during Test & Interviews by maintaining selections lists, C.Vs, educational/experience documents of the applicants’.
• Maintaining detailed record of the candidates so that we can track the status of any case at any time that has been submitted to us for processing by maintaining Status Management System.
• Maintaining the staff attendance and payrolls.
• Assist, Train (if necessary) & Command Clerical Staff in order to make their daily work more efficient which eventually increases the working efficiency of the firm.
As Accounts Officer:
• Preparing monthly financial statements, i.e. Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Ledger for analyzing the current financial position of the firm and reporting to employer.
• Preparing party ledgers, yarn inventory statements for the clients in order to keep them informed with their remaining yarn inventories and payment balances.
• Preparing fabric production statements in order to analyze daily production record & enhance the monthly production capacity of the firm.
• Making monthly financial budget for the firm which covers all the monthly expenses and Income sources.
• Bank reconciliation, payment and collection management, payroll preparation and lot more...
As Operations Officer:
• Maintaining the operations of the firm by creating a disciplinary environment for the staff to make them accountable for their routine work.
• Dealing with clients to make them satisfied with our performance related to the fabric quality and production capacity.
• Taking fabric orders to increase the income of the firm. (kind of marketing work)
• Managing direct labor to enhance monthly production capacity, dealing with suppliers, and negotiating with purchasers of Grey fabric.
• Conducting the periodic maintenance of machines with the help of maintenance staff so that the firm remains functional.
• Managing CSR’s Job Rotation, solving floor issues and maintaining work ethics on floor.
• Tracking & Resolving the complaints by calling directly to the respective branches.
• Maintaining attendance register for CSR's and Reporting to the DSC Manger.
• Providing products information to the customers at Delivery Support Center (DSC) through the Pizza Hut’s UAN-HOTLINE.
• Booking product orders and punching them to the respective branches all over the country.
• Handling and solving customer’s complaints related to product quality, late arrival, etc.