· Publish quality reports at regular intervals. Assist and provide guidance to report users with functionality, logic and apply across departments.
· Report status to executive management and working teams as necessary.
· Monitoring & Evaluation of sales staff
· Build and maintain a data collection system that robustly extracts meaningful data from multiple sources and data stores using R, Python, Colab Notebooks.
· Prepare reports for internal and external audiences and create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations using business analytics reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI, Excel).
· Implementation and deployment of digital dashboards of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for regional quality goals.
· Effectively communicate issues identified from quality data analysis to audiences of varying technical skill and management levels to support informed decision-making.
· Identify and propose improvements to existing reports and tools.
· Responsible for data analysis workflows of departmental high-value data, including data query and ETL, data cleaning, data wrangling, and data QA.
· Provide support to team and department to transform from Brick-and-mortar reporting to cloud-based intelligent dashboards and insights.
· Worked for Measles-Rubella (MR) Vaccine campaign support for Control Room activities in general and Analysis of Data in particular during pre and intra campaign activities.
· Supported M&E Unit for maintaining data quality, and analysis of data coming through mobile applications.
· Analysis of epidemiological data and development of daily situations reports
· Reviewing Data after downloading from Dashboard and removing anomalies for further analysis and making presentations
· Analysis of RCA and Observers data
· Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes using python Build data scrapping tools business data extraction
· Create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations using Tableau/PowerBI
· Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data sets
· Research complex technical problems within the environment and work closely with senior IT staff and management to develop plans to resolve issues
· Develop expertise and train staff on new technologies
· Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Provide level 1 & level 2 support to the technical team and customers