Management Reporting, Taxation Matters, Corporate Matters, Co-Ordination. G.M/CFO, Association with Multinational Companies.
To Lead 100+ Staff, To Supervise All the Organization Matters.
• Extensive experience in Accounts, Audit and Finance at senior level with reputed organizations in Pakistan.
Prepared timely audit reports for executive management, audit committee and board of directors.
• Produced reports, highlighted issues and provided with potential solutions.
• Proficient in Implementation of computerized accounting – SAP-, Peachtree, Quick Books & Tally (Oracle, Visual Basics, Fox Pro.)
• Proven and well-disciplined ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently & accurately under pressure while meeting tight deadline schedules.
• Strong analytical skills coupled with impressive commitment to excellence and ability to drive efficiency and financial performance improvements.
• Effective communication / interpersonal skills and a team player interact positively with a wide range of people, and establish relationships based on respect.
• Exceptional problem-solver with keen ability to resolve issues, provide solution for business processes for the improvement.
• Reorganized the importance of separate Finance department in the organization.
• Promoted from Internal Audit Manager to “Manager Accounts / Finance”.
• Worked as CFO in CFO absence. (FF Steel)
• Active role to restructuring Accounting System.
• ERP Implementation Internal Control
• Promoted from Assistant Manager Accounts to Manager Accounts
Audit, Project Accounting, VAT,Pay Roll, Cash Flow, Budget & Cost Controll
Report financial results to the Management.
- Ensure Accurate Reporting to Management under the Method of Regulatory Affairs.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Responsible to Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- To Monitor Risk Factor Associated with Organisation.
- Monitor Cash Balances & Cash Forcasts.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendation
Managing Over All Finance Function, Administration,H.R,Procurement, Taxation, Corporate, Daily Operation, Etc.
To Perform Role of G.M/CFO (Department Head) in absence,
Middle Managment Role,
Authorize Signatory to Banks on behalf of Management.
Implemented of SAP,
Fast Growing Companie,
Support in decision-Making Process,
Training of Employee,
- Management Accounts.
- Sister Concern Matters.
- Cash Flow Management.
- Product Wise Profitability.