I have strong organizational, analytical and administrative skills. I have ability to produce consistently accurate work even whilst pressure and ability to maintain multi tasking and managing conflicting demands.
Collection of monthly rental from STR & LTR customers.
Maintaining ageing report on daily basis.
Maintain GL of each client to keep healthy records of collection.
Dismissal of services to defaulter clients.
Meeting with clients regarding collection matters.
Resolve client’s issues for smooth operations at both ends.
Achieve monthly targets in order to maintain affective cash flow & maintain monthly achievement report.
Presentation to management committee on monthly collection & achievements
Reconciliation of company receivable ledger with customer ledger.
Negotiations on costing to meet the target, making invoices, duty & freight calculation on shipments, reconciliation bank statements, recording of sales & sales return, supervise all orders’ placement & pricing, keeping the record on ERP system & preparing cost sheets maintaining GP.
• Negotiations on costing, new developments, execute orders, placements, follow-up on shipments, planning and requirements are added in the portfolio.
• Liaison with customers for order position, future outlooks, upcoming trends, new requirements & other details.
• Follow up with factories and US Customers on daily basis.
• Preparing shipment & customer details.
• To prepare WIP status on weekly basis on ERP.
• Major Customers (For Apparels (Knits & woven both)) : Hotline, Popular, Work N Gear, C-Life, Jack White, Private Line Production.
• Major Customers (For Salt Lamps) : Michaels, Spencer’s Gift, The Christmas Tree, Kirkland, Boscovs etc.
Worked as part of a team and supporting the office manager. Responsible for the day-to-day tasks and administrative duties of the office including covering the reception area.
Responsible to prepare bank vouchers, daily receipt vouchers, to generalize creditors bills & payment, reconciliation banks statement, to prepare purchase reconciliation, to maintain monthly sales, sales return etc.