PMP Certified, Scrum Master Certified, ITIL Certified.
Passionate, responsible and committed engineer, with a get-it-done, on-time spirit, and more than a decade of experience designing, implementing and adapting technically sophisticated online desktop & web applications using Microsoft Technologies, Python, three tiered architecture and more. Proficient in C# infrastructure, language standards, object modeling technologies and Application Life Cycle management. Expertise in Tableau, Travelport-galelio api, sabre api, hotelspro api. Also good knowledge of Netsuite - SuiteScript.
• Work with Development, Operations, and Project Management to ensure development and delivery of products on time and manage expectations
• Assist New Product Development Leader in analyzing the business processes for inefficiencies and make recommendations for solutions or improvements
• Negotiating with Project Manager and Product Manager on features and functionalities to be included in each release
• Works smart by setting effective work goals, establishing priorities, and planning well in order to produce quality work
• Manage the product backlog, create an effective vision and provide timely stakeholder feedback on development iterations
• Perform analyses to aide in decision making regarding feature improvements and new feature developments
• Manage cross-functional projects by providing project leadership and daily management throughout the project from inception to delivery
• Managing a team of 15 people on-shore/off-shore basis.
• Provide project leadership to the team for web site production, including status reporting; client/project team coordination; and quality assurance.
• Introduced development and application of client needs assessment and product specification to define and manage expectations-resulting in late project delivery.
• Define and achieve client needs through one-on-one sessions and on-going communication.
• Manage project development through progress tracking and status reporting; monitor project planning and prioritize resources among multiple projects.
• As the lead developer, coordinate and negotiate timelines and priorities of the technical aspects of project management with various business groups and stakeholders.
• Perform System Analysis and design.
• Write complex stored procedures to generate reports & Functions for back end in SQL Server, which were called from the Entity framework, to do various DML operations.
• Monitored application software system to ensure proper execution and performance.
+ Designed, developed, documented, refined and maintained web applications in Microsoft-centric environment for different departments.
+ Built and maintained web-based applications for intranet
+ Conducted a thorough needs analysis by surveying internal and external stakeholders
+ Selected Accomplishments:
* Refined and consolidated several existing applications, including Vehicle Management System and Fuel Management system, resulting in increased satisfaction and efficiency for a network of hundreds of users
* Created Learning Management System and RFID based entrance and attendance systems.
Completed programming assignments to enhance automated data research applications and software within network and client/server environments. Improved functioning of databases, communication systems, storage area networks and server configurations.