The job description greatly appeals to me as I deem, my educational background of a BE in Chemical Engineering coupled with over 20 years of accomplishments embellished record in managing complete logistics / supply chain operations spanning global FMCG giants such as NADEC Foods, PepsiCo, Coca Cola and Kraft Foods, will make me a best fit. In this context, I have enclosed my resume for your perusal and I appreciate your taking the time to review it.
Launching my career with National Refinery, Karachi Pakistan as a Trainee Process Control Engineer where I acquired solid foundation in the domain, I scaled the professional ladder in increasing seniority with significant recognitions. Currently, I am working as a supply planning Manager with Pladis global (IBC), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
During the course of my professional journey, I successfully handled senior positions and gained a wealth of expertise in strategic business planning, production management, quality management, warehouse management, logistics management, project management, team leadership and customer service among host of others. This experience helped me to carve my own niche in the domain and achieve excellent results.
Some of my notable wins include:
• Prepared budget for SCL functions / execution. Implemented best-in-class practices and optimized processes.
• Achieved optimal capacity utilization. Improved production / operational efficiency, and productivity.
• Enhanced quality, reliability and availability of products. Ensured satisfactory GMP and low warehouse shrinkage.
• Maintained high inventory accuracy, CFR, OCS and FEFO rate. Crafted best logistics strategies
• Increase shipments. Met / exceeded distribution, supply and export targets. Consistently surpassed KPIs.
• Saved costs. Reduced losses and burden on working capital requirements. Boosted overall revenue.
• Augmented financial performance and realized better client satisfaction ..... many many more! (See resume for f
Production planning and Logistics