A result oriented professional with more than 7 years of exposure in tremendously varied environment including external audits, internal audits. Expertise in preparation of financial statements, Bookkeeping, maintaining record, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling financial transactions, statements.
1. Maintain Ledgers of venders.
2. Prepare BPV, BRV , CPV, CRV , JV Vouchers and update relevant files.
3. Maintain Petty Cash book on daily basis & reconciliation on daily basis.
4. Reviewing Accounting Documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations.
5. Bank Reconciliation Statement.
6. Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly Financial Statements.
7. Any other work assigned by the management.
1. Preparing books of accounts as well as keeping and maintaining records helpful for Audit.
2. Preparing the complete set of Financial Statements.
3. Audit of Provident Fund and pension fund.
4. Preparation of various reconciliation and analysis reports as required by audit manager.
5. Preparing Bank, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Reconciliations.
6. Applying analytical procedures on fixed assets, receivables, payables, inventory, payroll, expenses, Income to assessed risk
7. Assisting different client’s bookkeepers in data entry.
8. Preparation of Fixed Assets Register.
9. Preparation of companies accounts, audit and filling of tax return experience.
10. Audit of Payroll and H.R department.
11. Review and Finalization of Monthly Payrolls and Workings of Income Tax, social Security and EOBI.
12. Filling of Income Tax Returns and wealth statements.