Accountant with 6 years of experience in Accounting and Finance of the UAE & Pakistan. Experienced in tax calculating, corporate finance, financial reporting, monthly and annual accounts closing and bookkeeping. Strong knowledge of many of the most used accounting software. Attention to details, accurate record keeping and committed to achievements. Willing to join a team of professionals and lead organization to achieve its targets.
• Update the project cost through posting daily purchases in QuickBooks, LPOs, Tax Invoices
• Handling the procurement of material purchasing at most suitable price by consulting with suppliers through
emails & phone calls
• Managing Vendors payments CDC PDC and Cash
• Making Sales Invoices and follow up the payments
• Bank Reconciliations, Statement of Accounts, Accounts Reconciliation
• Output VAT, Input VAT, VAT return filing & payment on quarterly basis
• Track & follow up of daily expenses of organization, making salaries and track labor annual leave
• Consultation with the vendors, suppliers & contractors to make purchases, tracking payables and receivables.
• Maintaining accurate and updated records and Filing the VAT Tax Returns on quarterly basis.
• Handling all types of accounting matters of the company e.g. Tax Invoices, CPV, CRV, BRV, BPV,
Journals, Quotations, Accounts and Bank Reconciliation.
• Quarterly & Annual Closings, Issuance of Financial Reports and ERP Implications.
• Started using computer record-keeping software programs Tally ERP9 and QuickBooks by shifting all the manually managed record that has helped to reduce the wasteful spending by 30% and accurately managed financial record to forecast the company’s financial position.
• Brought payables and receivables in proper record of company and efficiently tracked them that has
Enter Posting Of Purchase, Sales, Payment, Receipt Collection & Journal Voucher.
Verification of Bills & Reconciliation of Total Turnover.
Bank, Debtors & Creditors Reconciliation On A Monthly Basis.
Making Accruals and Adjusting Entries for Adjusting Ledgers.
Maintain Cash Transaction & Petty Cash Book, Preparing Cash For Banking.
Day To Day Cash & Bank Transactions On Software
Preparing Outstanding List of Debtor & Making Payment Follow-Up.
Preparing Of Tax Invoices, Vouchers & Agency Payment.
Sales & Purchase Total Reconciliation Of Accounts Calculating VAT.
Reconciliation of Bank Statement at the End of Month.
VAT Return, Income Tax E Return Filling On A Regular Basis
Maintain Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss.
Building Strong Relationship with New Clients and Maintaining Those with Existing Clients.
Discuss With Clients On Complex Accounting Issues.
Ability To Thrive In A Pressurized Environment And Demonstrate Effectiveness Within Team Environment
Working With Spreadsheet Sales and Purchase Ledgers and Journals.
Accurately and Promptly Processing Documentations.
Dealing With Bank Issues On Behalf Of Clients.
Prepare And Process Payroll Using Manual And Computerized Package.
Ensure New Instructions, Adjustments And Deductions Are Made
Analyze and prepare company final accounts.
Do bank reconciliation and its adjustment to balance the final figures.
Preparing Tax Returns.
Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
Managing petty cash transactions.
worked as company accountant to manage all sorts of accountancy.