● I have done my Electrical Engineering major in Electronics from KIET.
● I worked as a Chairperson at IEEE KIET Student Branch.
● I worked as a General Secretary at PEF (Pakistan Engineering Forum) KIET Student Chapter for the betterment and change in the life of engineers.
● I worked as a College Head of Engineering at YI (Youth Intelligentsia) KIET Student Chapter.
● I worked as vTools Coordinator & Content Writer at IEEE KARACHI SECTION - SAC (Student Activities & Committee)
● I worked as a Social Media Coordinator at IEEE Young Professionals Karachi.
● I worked as an Ambassador at IEEE Women in Engineering - Lahore Section.
● I had done my Internship in an Aircraft Rebuild factory - ARF (JF-17 Thunder and
F-16) in Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC)-KAMRA.
● I interned as a campus Ambassador from Intern Mind groomed my interpersonal, social, and communicational skills.
● I did an internship at Mindstorm Engineering as an IIOT industry 4.0 intern where I am experiencing a lot about my field and worked hands-on with things that are parts of industry 4.0 like IoT and Automation.
● I had an internship at Zimco International Corporation and Drift Automation in electrical & power systems and IIOT which is also grooming me in my field with lots of knowledge regarding power systems and IIOT.
● I have good communication, time management, leadership, and managerial skills.
● Extensive experience in term-orientated projects, assignments, and presentations.