I'm an ACCA Affiliate currently working as a Finance Executive at Gerry's Group. I am confident to accept challenges in career advancement and looking for an opportunity to attain work experience commensurate to my educational background. I am an ambitious, flexible and dependable professional who enjoy learning new skills and quickly adapt to organizational changes.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
• Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking.
-Ensuring effective petty cash management
-Processing payments to vendors by verifying status on FBR portal and applicable tax rates
-Resolving Purchase orders, invoices and payment discrepancies and documentation
-Collection/ Deposit of revenue cheques/cash
-Liaison with vendors and distribution of payment cheques
-Reconcile vendors accounts in timely manner
-Assisting in managing fixed asset register
-Preparation and submission of monthly withholding tax statement
-Liaise with banks up to a certain level
- Verification and approval of invoices in compliance with contractual terms.
- Preparation of quantitative recons to keep track of payments.
- Compilation of all On-air projects
- Providing assistance for timely booking of capitalization of site wise cost on a monthly basis
- Working in coordination with Finance and vendors on contract closures.
-Management of Vendor Agreements
-Complete Fixed Asset Verification
-Implementation of RFID’s on Fixed Assets
-Reconciliation of all SOPs department wise with information on Documentum
-Gap Closure on Top Audit Findings
-Analysis – Improvement in Imprest Usage
-Liaison with Treasury and ACP
-Month-End Physical Count ( Inventory Management)
-Labour Hour Reconciliation
The University College of Islamabad is an established independent college offering a range of diplomas, degree & post-graduate courses, and ACCA , CA & FDA qualifications.
• Bank Reconciliation
• Bookkeeping of daily transactions on Quickbooks
• Petty Cash Management
• Debtors reconciliation and collection
• F2 (Management Accounting)
• F3 (Financial Accounting)
• F7 (Financial Reporting)
• MA1 (Management Information)
• MA2 (Managing Costs and Finances)
• Bookkeeping of daily transactions on Xero & Quickbooks Online for different clients.
• Preparation and filing of quarterly UK VAT returns
• Processing payroll for the clients (monthly/weekly)
• Reporting to management on daily basis and make decision on highlighted
points and prepare ad-hoc report if required.
• Bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable
WEBGATE IT Solutions is a US based IT company. Specializing in software development and solutions.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
-Website Promoting & Updating
-Technical Ability & Website Analysis ( Competitor, Keyword, Back-linking, Social Media )
-Communicating with Clients
-Monthly Reports to Clients