Would like to demonstrate well-developed planning, analytical, and communication skills at a high level of performance in a variety of progressively responsible and challenging assignments.
· Updates GM Publications by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries related to various activities as assigned and arranging quality control meetings along with all required documentation as well as ensuring dummies at the time of meeting.
· Providing direct administrative support to GM Publications, Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, serving as the primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming/outgoing calls and greeting, directing, and assisting visitors).
· Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates, assisting GM Publications in preparing and distributing monthly reports.
· Maintaining contacts and calendars via Outlook, soft board & planner, Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments for GM Publications.
· Ensures that all Sales Order and Sales Invoice be verified and countersigned by GM Publications.
· Communication & interaction with printers to pursue products in printing, calling dummies & quotations, Communication & interaction with R&P Dept. to update list of products in printing as well as quotation list.
· Dealing with clients and maintain their records into system, Track clients record to check clearance and other detail via online tacking system and Coordination with clients regarding possession.
· Cash Handling, petty cash, Issue bills, Recovery of bills & maintenance charges, Handling Stationery and other purchase part handling, Making requisitions when needed via online software.
· Handling buildings maintenance and other matters regarding Apartments, Offices and Shops, Complaints handling regarding issues in Apartments, Offices, Shops and provide them concern person to resolve their problem.
· Coordinate with HR Manager at head office via email & Telephonic, Reporting to General Manager, Attending meetings at head office with CEO regarding issues and improvement plans and suggestions.
· Participate in Exhibitions/events for promotion of current and new projects, Detailing customers about all projects and their booking.
· Dealing with all walk-in customers, detailing them of all vehicles variants with specifications and booking time and procedure (queries via calls/e-mails with Banks and all other Departments).
· Handling with all the internal (administrative) matters regarding Sales & Marketing, Maintain and update reports of dispatched and arrived vehicles on daily basis.
· Making orders for new bookings via online booking software, Handling Payments of all booking orders, Invoices of all vehicles
· Coordination with Indus Motor Company Ltd. Regarding allocations, cancellation of orders, changes in orders and other matters.
· Maintaining Records of all Customers, Data entry of customer’s record into system software.
Coordinating with sales team, Daily Reporting to Sr. Manager regarding all matters
· Coordination with Head Office and Sales Team
· Stock handling, Advertisement Software Handling
· Managing events and Arrange Exhibitions for promoting the brand