Currently working in Pakistan with White Pearl International L. L. C Assistant Project Manager. Mob # 03334301713 . Before in Oman as a Sr Lead Engineer Sohar Refinery project Oman DAELIM Petrofac JV, SNCP PROJECT IN QARN ALAAM PDO OMAN.
PKLI hospital project
Responsible for the all Engineering correspondence and execution of works, (PKLI BAZAR PHASE -1,DORMITRIES MEN AND WOMEN 12 stories High Rise Buildings )
Responsible to prepare & submit the methodologies for all civil works
Managing the material and manpower requirements.
Prepare the plans and schedule to meet the project target mile stones in liaison with planning Engineer
Working as a Project Coordinator, Responsible for the all Engineering correspondence for Analyses and execution of Re-Strengthening project for existing steel structure. And New Construction of Ware Houses PEB and Buildings & Road under ” RAFTAR” Project at Unilever Pakistan Rahim Yar Khan Factory. Coordinating with the Client and Consultants ATKINS GLOBAL (SNC LEVALIN UAE) in Designing phase as well as in execution of the project RAFTAAR
Working as a Sr Lead Engineer responsible for the construction of SEA WATER
OUTFAL structures, Impound Basin, Pipe Rack Supports, Storm Water Lifting Stations etc.
Responsible for the all Engineering correspondence and execution of works.
Reviewing the projects drawings and putting the queries to the client for the solution of issues and as well as up dating to the Management about the cited amendments.
Co-ordinate to other companies/ contractors works with in the same area to avoid from clash work
Checking of deep heavy excavations per HSE standards.
Checking of work permits incorporating Safety measures.
Checking of Lay outs and coordinates verification.
Checking of steel prior to concreting for R.C.C members as per drawings and standard specifications at each step , Foundations, Columns, Retaining Walls, Beams, Slabs etc.
Checking of materials as per standard ASTM ,B.S specifications, like steel as testing, Concrete testing (Slump test, Temperature test, Compression test etc. )
Inspection of all finishing works according to the standard specifications ASTM.
Review the Material and Drawing Submittal Schedules and follow up for due Submissions as per schedule.
Organize meetings with the MEP Engineers and other sub-contractors and schedule work accordingly.
Monitor progress of works and follow-up for approvals as planned.
Ensuring the execution of quality work according to the agreement & standard specifications of construction.
Follow-up for submissions of variations / claims and subsequently co-ordinate with the quantity surveyor and authorize person for approval.
Attend co-ordination and progress meetings with the Client.
Making MEP services shop drawings as per requirements.
Execution of all laboratory civil engineering test on site like Soil tests, concretes compression test, Slump test, Temperature test etc
Review safety reports and monitor daily manpower reports
Organize site inspec
• Working as a Construction Manager, Responsible for the Planning and arranging resources of Plant & Equipment and Manpower etc, needed for the execution of works. Prepare the plans and schedule to meet the project target mile stones in liaison with planning Engineer. the execution of works as per design and standard specifications. Responsible for all of QA / QC Civil and architectural related activities. Check and review the plans & specifications for the proper construction & quality implementation at job site, perform pre-inspection to ensure that all installed materials are within the standard in conformance to applicable drawings & specs, conducted final inspection with owner’s representative prior to proceed concrete pouring and other succeeding work activities that requires step by step inspection as per inspection and testing procedures (I.T.P.)., render monitoring and surveillance on site to control the quality of work being implemented by the construction group.
• Responsible for the all Engineering correspondence and execution of works.
• Reviewing the project’s detail.
• Reviewing the project’s drawings and putting the queries to the consultant for the solution of issues and as well as up dating to the client and sub contractor about the cited amendments/changes.
• Preparation of Tendering documents, Tender negotiation and awarding.
• Co-ordinate in preparation of Builder's work, MEP services shop drawings,
• Checking of steel prior to concreting for R.C.C members as per drawings and standard specifications at each step , Foundations, Columns, Retaining Walls, Beams, Slabs etc.
• Checking of materials as per standard ASTM, B.S specifications, like steel testing, Concrete testing (Slump test, Temperature test, Compression test etc.
• Review the Material and Drawing Submittal Schedules and follow up for due Submissions as per schedule.
• Organize meetings with the MEP Engineers and other sub-contractors and schedule work accordingly.
o Worked as a site engineer independently for the construction of sub stations
o Preparation of project estimate and maintaining the weekly reports
o Preparing day to day activities and incorporating the completed activities and the planed Schedule for the review of the project manager.
o Representing the weekly progress reports
o Thorough knowledge of All kind of Civil Engineering Drawings
o Engineering Estimation
o Preparation of bar bending schedule
o Levelling instruments
o Layout Execution
o Deep heavy Excavation with safety measures
o Pre cast heavy Structural member’s erection. Material handling
o All kinds of on-site tests.
o Tender Documentation
o Preparation of all material’s technical supply for consultant approval.
o Man power and material handling
o Public health works
o Raising inspection and getting approvals from consultant.
• Worked as a site Engineer ‘AA’ and ‘VAM’ substation project, Sipchen Jubail Industrial city K.S.A.
• Supervise the erection of precast structure as well as settlement of switch gear.
• With the God’s help completed a special assignment as a construction manager.
• Representing the weekly progress reports & discussing the engineering issues in weekly meetings with the client (FLUOR) Arabia.
• Preparing day to day activities and incorporating the completed activities and the planed schedule for the review of the senior.
• Get the experience in HSE (Safety Department) & attend the weekly safety workshop
• Assist in preparing the tender specifications & finalization of requirements. Liaising with consultants on determining technical and contractual matters
• Evaluating & executing contracting works and coordinating among consultants, contractors and clients.
o Responsible for the execution of E types flats double storey, Offices, OR Quarters (Triple Storey), SM Barracks double Storey, Cook House and dinning Halls, JCO Club Tank repair shads.
o Perform field and laboratory testing of concrete, aggregates and soils to BS and ASTM Standards.
o Calculation and checking of test results.
o Conducts quality control monitoring by inspection, sampling and testing on delivered materials
o Civil work activities covers in my area of responsibilities are: Fabrication, construction and erection of PC columns, pipe rack footings, equipment’s foundations, collecting pits, ponds, manholes, catch basins, ditches, asphalt and concrete paving and, miscellaneous supports, Sewer and drainage system and painting of structures (Concrete surface only) below the ground level and above the ground level. Responsible for the acceptance and rejection of scheduled RFIs, attending joint inspection with the client representatives.
o Tank Repair Sheds and Roads including the preparation of Bill of Quantities.
o Residential and Non Residential Buildings Construction, repair and maintenance.
o Monitors concrete pouring activities by sampling and testing at 9. Checking levelling of sewerage lines.
o Worked on residential buildings construction, repair and maintenance as a civil QA/QC (CIVIL INSPECTOR)
o Responsible for the execution of work according to the standard specifications and design as per contract agreement
o Review the project drawings and submitting the quires for the decisions /review from the concerning authority.
o Carried out the inspections of work at each step: Layout checking, Compaction test, Steel checking as per design, checking of plastering work by plumb & rod and other finishes.
o Material checking, carried out the different site test to maintain the quality of work (Slump test, Temperature test, Concrete cube/cylinder testing for the checking of designed compressive strength.