To establish a career in an organization to utilize my acquired skills and knowledge in achieving organizational goals while attaining personal and professional growth. Having a total of 3 years of experience.
IT Professional with a demonstrated history of working in large scale companies.
Skilled in Computer Networks, Routers & Switches, Microsoft Office, Technical Support, Adobe Photoshop, Servers/Firewalls, Printers/Scanners, PABX/PBX/CCTV Management, OSI/TCP, LAN/WAN, Microsoft Products, Information Technology, Web Design & Development, Linux/Ubuntu, Mac OS, (C#), DBMS, SQL, Backup & Recovery, LAMP Deployment, Html/CSS/
Working at IT Department
• Maintaining the Servers and ensure high availability.
• Monitor and maintain LAN connectivity as per requirement.
• Install and configure Anti-Virus Software on Servers and clients.
• Implement performance counters on the production servers.
• Perform backups of data whenever required.
• Maintain and update the domain users and policies.
• Update PC's and hardware allocation reports.
• Maintain Inventory records of all the IT equipment including servers and client machines.
• Respond to inquiries made via system support request forms or electronically.
• Firewall administration and internal network security.
• Configuration and setup of all new server systems required either internally for the company's of for external clients.
• Maintenance of existing anti-spam and anti-virus systems.
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• Troubleshoot system and solving hardware or software faults.
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Purchasing and Repairing of Hardware
Worked at IT Department
• Deployed a PBX based call center for Free & Fair Elections Network (FAFEN) Project.
• Handling Call Center IT issues and resolves them as per their priority and maintains their workstations & telephonic
• Respond to IT related queries in a timely & accurate manner and resolve them as per user's requirement.
• Managing and maintaining Server Room and all network routers, switches and patch panel up to date with tagging.
• Worked on Elastic PBX server, creation of new Extensions, Direct Lines and update directories.
• Maintaining attendance and configuration of Biometric/ Access Control devices.
• Managing and configuring WIFI devices, Access points, Printers and Scanners, NAS & MS Update Server.
• Coordinate with vendors for all IT purchases, maintain proposals in the updated vendor file and responsible for all IT
• Worked on Wireless Controllers, Wired & Extended Wi-Fi AP's, Smart Firewalls, DHCP & DNS Server.
• Testing of laptops, Projectors, Polycom's for conference with foreign delegates.
• Management, Creation and resolve issues of company Emails. Configuration of MS Outlook against their email and
change the behavior of outlook as per user requirement.
Worked at Technical Help Desk
• Configurations/Troubleshooting of Network Elements (ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel).
• Provided IT support to the field teams over Network Elements, Access Points (AP's), PSTN, Wired Network.
• Surveillance of PTCL network.
• Provided training to the newly hired team members.
• Preparations and management of 24/7 call out duty roster.
• Solution of user authentication problems in coordination with RADIUS Team.
• Complaints handling through CRM Portal reported by customers.
Worked at NOC Department
• Responsible for smooth network services.
• Responsible for compiling a monthly report using MS Excel & Access that was presented to the higher management.
• Monitoring of PTCL network all over the Pakistan.
• Resolved network hardware issues with the help of field teams.
• Provided technical support to the field teams via Telephone or Email.
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly network performance reports & Documentations.
• Daily or schedule Windows Backup and Recover (If Require).
• Participate in 24x7 call-out Rota and resolve problems.