• Software Engineer with 5 years and 6 Months of proven extensive hands-on experience of designing, developing, deploying, testing, refactoring, optimizing, and maintaining complex, Dynamic, Scalable, high-performance n-tiers based applications using industry-leading patterns and practices.
• Results-oriented, dependable, ethical, confident, articulate, motivated, exceptional team player and committed person who can work independently or with minimal support
• Participating pro-actively with clients, business analysts, project/development managers, technical architects, and solution designers to analyze, gather and document business/functional requirements and create tactical and strategic software solutions
• Versed in the software development activities: prototyping, designing, coding, implementation, fault-finding and resolution, unit testing, test driven development, agile and continuous integration
• Proficient in software release and configuration management for staging (internal/external) and production environments; and provide technical support in order to ensure product build stability in collaboration with QA and configuration management team.
Project: “ORBIT” (Web based Core Banking System) on Asp.Net MVC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Using best practices & agile development methods, developing enterprise level Core Banking System.
Based on user stories, design, develop and implement web application.
Create user screens from given screen Prototype following project style guidelines.
We analyze the requirements by reviewing user stories and gather requirements from business analysts in conjunction with the corresponding financial entries.
Develop complex MVC Controller, Views, Partial Views, View Models, DTO’s and Helper methods, User Controls linked to backend database.
Incorporate SQL SERVER with code.
Develop and manage Store Procedures, Complex Query with SQL SERVER.
Work on Integration with OSB Oracle to Internal System ORBIT & AHBS.
Work on Migration from MS SQL SERVER to AHBS.
I am also involved in the daily agile/scrum meetings, while providing mentoring and technical help for junior members of the team.
Attend Weekly DevOps meeting in absence of Team Lead.
Attend Resproactive meeting after closure of Sprint and giving feedback what you have learned before and after.
Participate in Monthly Town Hall meeting.
Present Sprint Plan Presentation.
Display Complete Module to User Advisory Group (UAG) according to given user stories and modification according to UAG if any wrong validation.
UAT before module going to live.
Participate in Black Box testing and Beta Testing, when Module hand over to user for using our created module.
User Live Support, when module going to Live.
Migration Through Utility from MS Sql Server to DB2
Project: Online Job Portal & Online Hidaya Donation System.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Using best practices & Assign Daily Task by Team Manager
Create Project on Visual Studio and Daily work on Task and accomplish on Time.
Develop Simple Modules Like CRUD & linked to backend database.
Develop and manage Store Procedures & Create Queries with SQL Server (ADO.Net).