I am a self-motivated and performance driven project management professional who bring over 3 years of extensive experience in project management, maintenance of Underground Electric System, electrical engineering, GIS and Remote Sensing, surveying, Cartography/mapping. I am well versed in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and implementing solutions. I have completed Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering from University of South-Asia Lahore with CGPA 3.14/4. Demonstrate excellent mathematical, geological, technical, and statistical abilities as flexible and analytical with a keen eye for details, skilled at streamlining workflows, and developing new techniques.
My key skills include project management, Auto-CAD, process improvements, operation management, budget control, risk assessment and mitigation, quality control, GIS analysis, graphic designing, and negotiation skill. My technical skills includes Auto-Cad, MAT-LAB, PLC with HMI and SCADA, Keil, Proteus, , ARC-GIS, Global Mapper, SAS Planet, Google-Earth, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), C++, C#, and Machine Language.
I was engaged with Pakistan Engineering Services Consultants, Lahore as a GIS Analyst, where I was responsible for applying GIS/RS on the Feasibility Study of Water Resources on Small and Medium Dams Baluchistan project, identifying the potential DAM location via Google Earth, and supervising requests for mapping products. Strategically devise project plans and schedules to optimize human, financial, and physical resources and ensure successful delivery of projects from initial launch through seamless completion. My professional background and great work exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
• Online Tutor in KSA and Pakistan.
• Engineering Projects i.e. Census data of WA America
• Cycling Theft Analysis in London.
• Translation of different Languages and Graphic Designing.
• Electrical Thesis and Research Papers.
• Indian natural state boundaries’ identification using ArcGIS.
Project: Feasibility Study of Water Resources on Small and Medium Dams Baluchistan
This is JV Project of PES,RHC and CAMEOS. i'm working with the PES and employee of RHC's Sister firm EI Pvt Ltd. I also gave one week Training in Quetta to BIPD Staff.
• Successfully identified the potential DAM location via Google Earth, examined requests for mapping products, and determined method by using GIS to meet the request.
• Efficiently performed administrative duties, including generating budgets, ordering equipment or supplies, revising invoices, writing grants and producing contracts.
• Maintained project scope and file structure for new and legacy projects with shapefiles, geodatabases, and visual output formats.
• Expertly delivered training to Baluchistan Irrigation department SDO’s and senior staff and converted DEM and Shape-file into various file formats, including CAD, PDF, JPEG, and TIFF.
• Composed Isohyetal, Sediment, land-use, survey, and topographical maps of Baluchistan and utilized GIS software to explore area capacity and Watershed of the Dam.
Project: Underground Electric System DHA Lahore
• Promoted, developed, and upheld effective working relationships with all relevant groups and individuals outside the project and organized the work in accordance to project timeline and deadlines.
• Presented project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones, and deliverables to ensure time, cost, and quality indicators in line with approved project plans.
• Skillfully prepared daily, weekly, and monthly reports and designed LT and HT cables in underground trench for the installed equipment. Delivered quality construction by closely monitoring the works.
• Undertook basic research and analysis in assigned project areas and contributed to the preparation of project briefs to facilitate informed decision making and planning.
• Held accountable for supply chain, QS, QC, IPC, and making bills related to work done and site expenses.
• Generated monthly and quarterly assessment test paper and made daily, weekly, and monthly reports of the students.
• Participated in arrangements for further training and professional development as a teacher, and stayed up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum.
• Formulated relevant records and reports on the academic, personal, and social needs and progress of the students.
• Efficiently supervised students during class and extracurricular activities, evaluated student performance and provided parents with feedback on children’s academic successes and limitations.
• Carried out prior reading and prepared tutorial topics to guide discussion and answer queries arising from exercises.
• Examined student progress, provided feedback to the student, and highlighted the course organizer any concerns about student performance or pastoral issues.