I am a Network & System Engineer, CISCO CCNA certified And CCNP With 6+ years of experience As a Sr. Network & System Engineer to design implement troubleshoot managing monitoring Networks for the Different clients of Technosoft, Sigmatec Solution, and SS SOlution. I have Hands-On Experience in Cisco, Linux and Microsoft environment. Experience of Cloud Computing AWS Azure virtualization with DevOps experience, Jenkins etc git SVN, as per International standards.
Svn,Domain controller,active directory,pfsense,VPN
IIS,cloud server GoDaddy, Cisco 3550 2950 etherchannel,portfast,Vlan, network monitoring,ntop, squid, ccproxy,snort,
Client support regarding network etc
1. SVN, IP phones on Asterisk, windows2008 2012 server, firewall server, Squid Proxy server VPN Server, Traffic monitoring, Load balancing by Pfsence, DC, Repo bitbucket, ESX 5 & 4.5 for virtualization
2. Web application deployment on IIS and wamp xamp tomcat etc on local and Cloud server like Amazon & online hosting like godaddy.com and ipage.com.
3. Backup monitoring and scheduling image backup by clonezilla & Acronis and database backup of MYSQL and MSSQL server also repo backup.
4. Platform creation for testing and development.
5. Network monitoring by Nagios server and VNC & windows base remote desktop option for remote Access control for troubleshoot.
6. Monitoring and Establishment of APC UPS on network.
7. Troubleshooting local portals for recruitment, accounts, bug tracing, and working hours of resources portals etc for Technosoft.
8. Monitoring troubleshoot of cisco base network.
1. Establish and perform maintenance programs up to American Eagle Standards.
2. Designed Cisco based Network have feature of load balance by Ether channel, 99.9 % network uptime, fastest forward state by Port fast and Vlans and private Vlan for security purpose
3. Administrate Windows 2008 R2 Server, Domain Server, Implementing Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, Files Servers, User Quota.
4. Delivered Rs.2.5 Lac Per annum in cost savings through aggressive negotiation of vendor contracts and with new server IT Policies.
5. Experience on configuration of following switches Cisco 3750,Cisco 2950, Cisco 2950, Cisco 3600, Cisco 7200,Cisco 6505,6513 also on Nortal and Zyxel switches
6. Evaluate and/or recommend purchases of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment and software.
7. Manage teams and assigned task that Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
8. Installing, configuring, manage & maintain Domain, Active Directory, File Server, Print Server and VPN Server
9. Maintain licenses for department / organization.
10. Develop and conduct various training and instruction for system users on operating systems, relational databases and other applications; assist users in maximizing use of networks and computing systems.
11. Troubleshoot network, systems and application to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
Working as a IT Manager in Comsats isp Town having hands on experience on following Cisco and wireless Equipment,
1. Experience on configuration of Microtik, Cisco and Nortal devices
2. Experience on UBNT airOS, some of linksys Devices
3. Installation and maintenance of Ubiquiti Network’s
airMAX, Rocket M5, Sector and Nanostation M5.
Ubiquiti Network’s UniFi Ap, Unifi AP LR, AP PRO
I got following comprehensions:
1. Well knowledge about NGN Technology.
2. Work Experience in Electronic Exchange Setup/Switching module of ZTE, HUAWEI, Motorola and other companies installed equipment.
3. Troubleshooting in switching equipment and in Transmission Hall.
4. Specifications of electrical/electronic systems.
5. Installation, maintenance, and testing activities.
6. Confer with engineers to discuss existing or potential engineering projects.