The acquisition of a challenging position in an organization, which encourages creative thinking, motivates through a process of continuous learning Opportunities, striving for a common vision, team work and respect for each other in the field of computer science and I.T.
• Troubleshooting, Monitoring, Managing, & Maintaining Computer Systems, Servers/Clouds and Networks.
• Virtualization of Servers.
• Active Directory (Domain Controller).
• IT Asset Management.
• Designing and deployment of Network/Network Devices.
• Creating Instances on Amazon (AWS), Google Cloud, Azure.
• Working on VMware Workstation, XenServer, ESXI, Citrus, Hyper-V.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face to help set up systems or resolve issues.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
• Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
• Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
• Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
• Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
• Testing and evaluating new technology.