IT Professional, with over a decade of experience and proven record to manage IT operations and high stake projects carrying multinational foot prints and exposure.
IT Operations Management (Data Center, Network, HelpDesk, DR)
Project Management (Infrastructure, Technological, IOT, Data Center)
Information Systems Audit Facilitation and Compliance
Departmental Budgeting and Expense Planning
Corporate Governance of Enterprise IT
Information Security Risk Assessments
Design and Implementation of Information Systems and Security
Information Security Awareness Programs
• Responsible for overall IT operations of the data center environment, networks, security, systems, applications and Databases in order to provide 24x7 critical infrastructure coverage and ensure continual operations across Pakistan.
• Ensure business continuity including backup operations and disaster recovery planning and testing.
• Lead the implementation of IT security policies ensuring compliance with Information governance, legal, regulatory and mandatory requirements, including those for data protection confidentiality and security
• Involved in planning, designing, procuring, negotiating, implementing and managing the technology solutions and expansion for organizations.
• Ensure that the latest technology is adapted and implemented, deploy latest OS and applications
• Provide strategic leadership and operational management for Infrastructure Services
• Manage IT Infrastructure budget “OPEX and CAPEX” including appropriate and cost-effective investment of enterprise infrastructure.
• Ensure the availability, integrity, security, performance and reliability of data, voice and video networks, local & online hosted servers, storages, backup & recovery appliances for smooth operations nationwide.
• Lead the development of key performance indicators and performance management reports for infrastructure services
• Manage and train staff to ensure that they are motivated and equipped to deliver a high quality service
• Analyze Help desk report logs, thereby establishing staff performance, arriving at permanent solutions to recurring problems
• Establish SLA with support vendors, network service providers in the best interest of the organization and ensure maximum possible up-time
• Ensure scheduled maintenance procedures to achieve maximum life cycle of all hardware and software
• Responsible to Managing I.T. operations of company, managing, and providing 24/7support to highly sensitive I.T. Infrastructure.
• Implement Network Security plan for all departments and define minimum network security. Define and develop Enterprise Network, LAN/WAN/WLAN network infrastructure base on network standards.
• Implementation and manage VPN (Virtual Private Network) across Company Head office, Branch office and Remote Users.
• Implementation and support of ON CENTER Software for Construction Project Life Cycle.
• Manages, and where appropriate, conducts client and consultant training related to Microsoft and Non Microsoft Applications.
• Responsible for ensuring that the documentation of all application configurations and customizations is kept current.
• Implementation of IP Telephony Communication Network, IP Video Conferencing solution.
• Monitoring Network Performance activity, WAN links traffic, Monitor bandwidth usage and find out bottleneck in network gateways or Core
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the Service Desk
• Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
• Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software.
• Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software. Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
• Managing and analyzing the IT outsourcing Projects. Providing 24/7support to highly sensitive I.T. Infrastructure. Managing the teams of I.T. Infrastructure/Desktop professional’s team. Ensuring that agreed targets are met and appropriate qualitative standards achieved.
• Responsible for overall South Managed Services Operations with includes resource management, SLA management, client handling and more.
• Managed team of I.T. Infrastructure/Desktop professionals. Ensured targets are met and appropriate qualitative standards achieved.
• Define and develop Enterprise Network, LAN/WAN/WLAN network infrastructure base on network standards.
• To provide assistance to sales and pre-sales in preparing managed services solution.
• Responsible for building strategy & finalizing scope in Managed Services Operations.
• Evaluation of overall team performance and ensure their KPIs are met.
• Ensure compliance with company’s and department’s set processes, procedures and practices
• Effective preventive maintenance activities with field support team.
• Accomplishment of projects and special tasks within timelines.
• Build effective and efficient partnership / relationship with clients through timely meetings.
• Responsible for yearly budget planning. Resolve customer and vendor issues.
• Responsible for Managing I.T. operations of company, managing, and providing 24/7support to highly sensitive I.T. Infrastructure.
• Design, Implement and handle Data Center. Implement datacenter infrastructure cabling (Copper, Fiber Optic), Implement datacenter power infrastructure and UPS and automated system for switch over. Temperature and humidity control system, water leak detection system and smoke detection and FM200 fire system.
• Implement Network Security plan for all departments and define minimum network security of all organization. Define and develop Enterprise Network, LAN/WAN/WLAN network infrastructure base on network standards.
• Implementation of PMS (Property Management System), successfully deployed Micros POS 9700 and Micros Material Management.
• Installation and configuration of UTM Cyberoam 300i and 100i Firewalls (NAT, DMZ, Access Control), IPS (Signatures, Traffic Inspection Policies), VPN (Site to Site, Dynamic and easy VPN Client).
• Installation and configuration of Alcatel 6400, 6250 and 6248p Core and Access switches and configured different VLAN’s, trunk ports, access ports, IP DHCP snooping, Port Fast and port security.
Designing, Installation and Configuration of the Alcatel-Lucent OAW-4504-0-UK wireless controller with the 32 Omni Access AP 93 with different VLAN infrastructure.
• Successfully deployed Windows 2003 & 2008 on IBM x3250 M3 and IBM x3650M3 with Raid0, Raid1 and Raid10. Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of DHCP, DNS, WDS, IIS, Terminal Server on Server 2008. Implement Virtual Servers with VMware (ESX).
• Successfully deployed Alcatel Omni PCX Enterprise Communication server with Alcatel 4018 IP Handsets and 4068 IP Operator Console and Call Accounting Software
• Design and Deploy Fort iGATE 100D Firewall with WIFI controller for Forti AP-221B
• Backup Solutions with IBM Tape Drive and Net gear Ready NAS 2100.
• Monitoring Network Performance activity, WAN
• Responsible for Planning, Designing, Implementing the Network Infrastructure and Managing Microsoft Systems, Windows Server 2003, Server 2008 & ISA Server 2006.
• Implementing the network operation policy, design the network diagram and maintain the network inventory along with procurement of the relevant devices.
• Designing the network security plan which includes network security levels, privileges, groups and users.
• Configure and administrate Active Directory, DHCP server, DNS server on windows 2003 and windows 2008 server. Install and support windows XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft office 2003/2007.
• Implement and configure Manageable switches and setup VLAN’s, Trunk Channels, Inter VLAN
Routing, across departments. Setup and Maintain Port Security and DHCP Snooping.
• Troubleshooting of Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS, IIS and Terminal Servers on Windows Server 2003 & 2008.
• Responsible for maintaining and configuring the Cisco 2500, 2600, and Cisco 2950 series switches for CCNA LAB.
• Designing, Maintain and implementing Network Infrastructure, Hardware and Software solutions for the customers
• Installing and maintaining Active Directory Structure for windows 2000 and 2003. Troubleshoot of LAN and WAN Networks and Windows 2000 & 2003 Server like Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and Terminal Server Related issues. Configuration of Microsoft ISA 2004 & 2006 firewalls and Sonic Wall.
• Designing, Installation and Configuration Axis IP Camera with Milestone Surveillance software for Remote and Local Management.
• Installation of HP ML 350,370 TG3 branded servers as per customer requirements.
• Managing license agreements for the clients and perform license renewals and upgrades.