I am a highly motivated and results-focused construction management professional with 13 years’ experience in architecture consulting and construction field. Track record of developing policies and procedures to meet project and construction management goals. I am adept at spearheading large multidisciplinary projects within budget and time constraints, while employing a proactive management style to ensure operational efficiency and increase productivity levels. I am proficient in fabricating civil drawings and crafting designs for foundation work to align operational goals with established industrial standards. Skilled in site and contract administration, design coordination, operations, maintenance, low/zero-impact buildings and construction procedures. Demonstrated technical expertise leveraged to accurate product and high-quality design drawings in alignment with regulations and specifications. Possess the ability to examine and manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of effective management information for developing project resources effectively.
My key skills include Civil and Architectural Drawings, Construction Operations, Site Management, Inspection and Verification, Quality Procedures/Reports, Stakeholder Communication, Full Life Cycle Management, Budgeting and Cost Reduction, Process Improvement, Fabrication Drawings, Construction and Design Principles and Revit Modeling
Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Successfully organized and inspected various projects in Dubai Municipality, Dubai Creative Cluster Authority, Directorate Islamic Awaqf, Nakheel, and Trakhees Authority.
• Played an integral role as Team Lead for a group of draftsman and created a concept design in schematic and detailed stage in accordance to municipality and other authority regulation.
• Designed and delivered conceptual, schematic design, and online specification of finishes, materials and system for residential, hospitality, retail, healthcare and office projects while meeting client requirement.
• Functioned in close collaboration with Project Manager and other engineer in structure and MEP departments to identify ingenious design solutions, examine project requirements, and resolve all issues in a timely manner.
• Created full architectural drawings for the various multi - story residential, hotels, offices, warehouses and buildings while following applicable codes, standards, specifications and procedures to ensure optimum quality.
• Implemented BIM using Revit with design team for the first time on new projects and followed AIA US National CAD standards and prepared file templates.
• Accomplished numerous ongoing construction works within the deadlines, to meet best practices, abide quality standards and execute internal office policies.