Innovative, profit-oriented, foreign qualified frugal Innovator having more than 10 Years of experience with demonstrated success in Information Technology for Telecom, Banking and IT Industry. In depth knowledge of sales partnerships, channel development and joint product marketing.
Having an ability to come up with solutions within all the provided constraints and manage to produce optimum results, achieving cost reductions and improving client satisfaction in customer-facing operations and large diverse organizations.
Exceptional client handling skills with the ability to assess needs and proactively take measures to retain and further develop relations with clients and also excel at interfacing with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained along with Implementation of Technology in banking sector with motivation and team work.
Excel in reorganizing dysfunctional IT department, can provide leadership and technical expertise across the technology spectrum. Networking, Hardware acquisition, Server administration, Network security, Disaster recovery, along with excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
As a systems professional with significant experience; computer literate in multiple operation systems, programming languages, and software applications with cutting-edge knowledge of technological changes and their business implications; enthusiastic about applying new technologies, enhancing current technical expertise, and applying transferable skill sets.
Looking for Zameen Development Project Recovery and Customer Services
Looking after Secondary market of Zameen Media
. Partnered directly with customers to solve customer satisfaction issues and order resolution.. Negotiate both long term and tactical opportunities, to include revenue generation and brand awareness.. Develop new inclusive business models through partnerships, consult on how to maximize distribution of Maker and drive viewership.. Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.. Educate partners, represent talent and technology to key partners, providing feedback back into the organisation.. Proactively resolve business and operational issues with partners. Be an internal advocate for the partners.. Working cohesively with operational teams to ensure smooth transition and operational readiness for newly implemented clients.. Manages the day-to-day relationship with Partner of Alachisoft.. Supports qualitative and quantitative research to develop key findings and recommended actions.. Successfully was able to secure Partnerships with VMware, Microsoft Azure, Red Hat, Amazon AWS.. Successfully working on Partnerships with, Google, Alibaba Cloud, App Dynamics & App Inside.
. Operational responsibilities covered a wide range of duties for Sales, Marketing Management, including Quality control, Customer service and correspondence, Establishing Policy and Procedures, Product roll-out, coordination and delivery of marketing material, troubleshooting departmental issues, training, coaching, and development of Sales & Marketing Employees.. Creating productivity reports to ensure the daily and weekly departmental goals were completed accurately within established deadlines.. Designed & implemented an internal document repository allowing Sales Representatives to quickly and efficiently locate sales and training collateral.. Established and standardized a biweekly Sales Operations execution meeting that expanded into a monthly Forecasting (part requirements) validation meeting.. Developed road maps, metrics and measurements to track progress relative to operational efficiencies and sales productivity.. Managed and supported the deployment of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality for the Sales team. Moved Sales team from LMS (Lead Management System to Pipe drive CRM.. Implemented opportunity tracking tool for management of Leads via Outlook until integrated into CRM (phased approach).. Rolled out new policies and business process globally to support new CRM implementation for 100+ sales users.. Participating in weekly (VIP) sales round up meetings reviewing inventory, forecasting, sales and future projections with sales leaders and business unit leaders.. Created and documented customer service processes and procedures which enabled implementation of key metrics.. Resolved customer payment issues resulting in over $250K+ increased revenue by implementing Bill.com for accounting.
• Working closely with the sales team on RFP/RFI/RFQ and pitch for business developing/management of IT Infrastructure.• Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions and to understand and capture requirements.• Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.• Providing ongoing support for customer’s post implementation.• Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.• Work with the Customer Management, Service Delivery and Transition Teams to develop or enhance existing services based on market or customer knowledge and feedback.• Provide leadership as the solution owner for any allocated client opportunity; ensuring all members of the virtual solution team are delivering to the highest standards.• Architect Managed Service based solutions in response to customer and prospect requirements.• Provide solution design detail, including service costings utilizing standard cost models.• Obtain operational sign off of the proposed solution as appropriate.• Provide detailed responses to service and solution requirements as part of a formal tender process.• Creation and delivery of all bid material, including written proposals and formal client presentations.• Lead or participate in due diligence in order to validate architecture solutions.• Provide a solution overview, including costs and services, to the Transition team prior to the commencement of transition and service take-on.• Completion of all necessary management reports, including providing regular written progress updates within the opportunity tracker.• Contribute to the building of new resilient and repeatable service models and the continual development and enhancement of existing propositions.
• This role is responsible for managing IT infrastructure across the Technology Unit with the team of approx. over 80 Resources Nationwide, including Enterprise IT Functions (Enterprise Infrastructure Compute Stream, Database Stream, Storage & Backup Stream; End User Computing & IT Service Desk Support.• Liaise with all concerned stakeholders for delivery of required enhancements and key services while ensuring that related costs, time lines and resources are accounted for and managed effectively.• Playing a leading role in acquiring, grooming and training of resources according to the project requirements to Improve the operational systems and processes, rationalize team and to make it cost effective for project.• Coordinate with external vendors which include the establishment and implementation of SOP/SLAs for smooth functioning.• This role oversees all phases of infrastructure operations, IT Management at all phases including strategic architecture, solution design, deployment, support, standards compliance and support existing operations and defining technology strategies that support the company’s success.• Beyond technical activities, success in this role requires solid leadership skills, cultivating a culture of camaraderie, trust, experimentation and professional growth, while also ensuring that staff maintain proper documentation, stay current on technology, and adhere to established ITSM controls.• Providing key interface to internal customers for identifying IT infrastructure requirements, developing functional specifications and initiating new projects for fulfilling requirements.• Facilitate research and recommend organizational products, services, and standards that simplify operations and eliminate redundancy within the enterprise service portfolio and also ensure compliance with ITSM and InfoSec controls.
• Hands on experience with Windows registry and services along with maintaining and Troubleshooting Cloud Infrastructure.
• Work with Server systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems at Server end and Datacenter end providing independent analysis, monitoring, problem solving, and communication to corporate operators, as well as internal communication.
• Hands on experience while working with Cloud Environment known as DinCloud, VMs (Virtual Machines), Virtual Machine Workstation and Virtual Machine V-Sphere Client, VM-Ware (Hypervisor, V-Centre), troubleshooting the issue related to Quest, and resolving each and every issue at earliest,
• Development/management of RFI and RFP for IT Infrastructure.
• Hands on with Mail exchange Server, Active Directory, ticketing management system LANDesk and ECS.
• High-profile management position accountable for network designing, system administration, maintenance and expansion as well as developing strategies for smooth operation.
• Managing the 24/7 IT support for whole NWFP region having 75- branches including Data Center Operations with applications having J2EE servers, Oracle and Microsoft. With a team of 18 working with all WINDOWS, UNIX, and Oracle based systems.
• Hands on with machines like Sun, Dell, Compaq, HP, Cisco, Lenovo and IBM, Servers of the same brand as well.
• Developing the strategic techniques for IT Infrastructure
• Working on System Management and personally preparing all kind of Servers, Systems and Clients, includes installation as well
• Implemented new working software named as SYMBOL for smooth Branch working along with special skills to handle the challenges.
• Scope of position is expensive and includes departmental direction and full design, installation, engineering, implementation, support, training, administration and management authority for: LAN/WAN Network services, PC Desktop Systems, UNIX System Administration, Application Systems, Database Administration, ATM Maintenance and Trouble Shooting, Database Designing.