Over 10 years of established professional credentials of successfully managing HR Advisory role, Global Talent Acquisition, KPI's based Performance Management, Training, HR Competency Mapping, HR Analytics, HRMS Development & Implementation, Employee Relations, Social Compliances, Labor Laws & Industrial Relation.
- Achieved annual average employee Performance Review up to 88 percent
- Reduced absence rate up to 31 percent
- Reduce percentage of staff turnover up to 2.7 percent
- Achieved Internal promotion rate up to 38 percent
- Average recruitment lead time reduced up to 16 days
- Positions reduced and saving achieve through attrition of total 246 positions.
- Achieved employee engaged percentage 67
- Implement Mercer Job Evaluation System in CW 2013
- Achieve BSCI Certification for garment unit in 2015
- Lead development of HRMS of NRS Dubai Office, Pakistan Production plants and Cotton Web
1. Act as the internal HR adviser of Top Management related to Human Resource Management Matters. 2. Responsible to lead whole Performance Management System based on JDs, Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators. 3. Quarterly plan training calendar with HRBP on the basis of quarterly performance evaluations and Training Need Analysis, 4. Get Monthly HR Reports based on HR Metrics from all units. 5. Make sure that Talent Acquisition Specialist perform recruitment activities only for planned and budgeted positions in organogram. 6. Lead Payroll Management Administration of Whole Organization by getting overall payroll sheets from Payroll Administrator. Check the details of Sheet by questioning and investigating the data. 7. Responsible to re-engineer business processes/SOPs of organizations
1. Lead Annual Strategic Planning with top Management to prepare annual Business Scorecard. 2. Ensure that Departmental KPIs are in accordance with Business goals. 3. Consults with management on performance, organizational, and leadership matters. Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance. 4. Prepare budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources. 5. Ensure that proper health & Safety environment is available for all employees.
1. Prepare the annual manpower Resource Plan, in coordination with the departmental heads, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements in terms of numbers, skill types and skill levels. 2. Carry out the salary reviews exercise, in comparison with market trends, every alternate year 3. Advise the immediate supervisor on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits based on the discussions with the departmental heads, so that it can be further taken up with the management team. 4. Ensure timely preparation and disbursement of salary increment / promotion letters for individuals, throughout the office staff of the company. 5. Assist in preparing the annual HR budget based on upcoming production enhancement plan. 6. Evaluate and share monthly Production and Services Department KPIs. 7. Ensure that all changes in production processes are incorporated in KPIs sheet on regular basis.
1. Handle routine administration Tasks. 2. Ensure that all HR and administration operations are run as per predefined SOPs. 3. Prepare monthly payroll and get it approved from management. 4. Keep track of all assigned task to all employees given by management and report accordingly.