To seek a challenging post in oriented organization with devoted to contribute positively towards its objective to the best my knowledge, abilities, skills and to serve with honestly, integrity and diligence with the firm believe that the entity would be my own.
• Adjusting Internship and Residency Program.
• Managing the Academic Activities of Interns and Residents.
• Look after Curriculum Committee.
• Managed End of Year Exam 2020.
• Managed Graduation Ceremony 2020.
• Managed PGME Conference 2018
• Scheduling twice in a year Surgical Skills Workshop which cover overall Surgery Discipline.
• Supporting staff in Admission related matters.
Worked on a Clinical Trials project / study “ACCEPT: Multicenter, observational, prospective study, to evaluate patient’s compliance& persistence, treatment outcome in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease treated with Exelon Patch (Rivastigmine) transdermal monotherapy
• Securitizing patients for the study
• Enrolling patient in study
• Interviewing patient and attendant for the questionnaire
• Scheduling patient visit to AKU
• Follow-up visit on enrolled patients
Titled ‘Exploring the relationship between intimate partner violence during pregnancy and stillbirths –A community based matched case control study in district Thatta’
• Enter research data and assist in data cleaning
• Face to Face interaction with patients.
• Assist in data compilation and typing of reports
• Take proper care of questionnaires/datasheets and ensure safe-keeping/storage
• Working of data input on SPSS
• File reviewing of patients from HIMS and collecting data
• Data Entry of Various Patients Disease (burn, fits, epilepsy, etc.) on Statistical Package for the Social Sciences
• Document Management.