Mr. Mohammad Tanveer is development professional possessing Eleven (11) years’ experience in project planning and implementation and Community Liaison Officer, social mobilization, trainings and Development. He has done his Masters from Shah Abdul Lateef University. He remained associated with different national and international organizations including Scatec Solar, IRC, NRSP, The Johanniter International Assistance, Save the Children, MC (Mercy Corps), and other Humanitarian Development Organization as a Field Data Enumerator, Senior Social Organizer, Health Officer, Nutrition Assistant, Outreach Supervisor, Community Mobilizer, Health & Hygiene Promoter, Health & Hygiene Supervisor, and other Positions.
During his associations with these organizations he has acquired experience in the sectors of Survey, Health, Advocacy, Protection, Health Promotion, Nutrition, Emergencies, leadership skills, office and project management and field management of community mobilization particularly emergency based projects like relief, recovery and rehabilitation projects.
1. Relationship building
a. Establish and maintain an effective relationship between the local community and Scatec Solar
b. Build and foster an environment that supports community involvement, continuous community engagement
c. Provide community members with opportunities to express their concerns and raise issues.
d. Rally and build community spirit around the project
e. Liaise with local community stakeholders on behalf of Scatec Solar
f. Engage and facilitate community meetings
2. Stakeholder engagement
a. Provide regular and timely information and project updates to the local community and relevant stakeholders.
b. Create a stakeholder database, develop and regularly update community profiles and expectations
c. Report any community issues to the line manager and project/plant manager of that might affect the project activities or operations
d. Manage the grievance mechanism
3. Institutional arrangements
a. Liaise with the project management & local government offices for planning and implementation of resettlement of households impacted by the solar project and communication of local job other opportunities to the communities
4. Social management and community development programs
a. Deliver weekly and monthly reports on activities
b. Identify and develop proposals for community development projects aligned with the sustainability policy
c. Review and identify potential partners for community development initiatives
•Conduct community mobilization activities of the Project under close supervision of the Program Manager.
•Regular field visits and report back on program manager daily, weekly and monthly report of activities.
•Ensure each education committee being formed on the basis of core principles of volunteerism, personal affiliation and association with the community & LF.
•Manage, supervise and lead the designated LF & ALP Centers.
•Properly record, Document and report the program activities.
•Liaison with stakeholders of the target community, VEC & LF.
•Give daily, weekly and monthly report of activities.
•To undertake others tasks as assigned by the supervisors.
•Secretarial support in documentation and drafting project updates, fact sheets and success stories;
•Creates, maintains and update electronic database for documents, maps, beneficiary listing and other administrative documents;
• Identified NFE locations & Adolescents children.
•Data verified by Govt Schools.
•Arrange a meeting with LF’s & stack holder’s monthly basis.
• Conduct community mobilization activities of the Project under close supervision of the Project Coordinator.
• Facilitate Community Resource Persons in triggering CLTS/PATS, developing community action plan, with particular focus on school and community activities with women, men and children.
• Identify and engage men, women and children in the community to educate and mobilize to achieve the project deliverables at the community level.
• Establish contacts with community stakeholders to strengthen capacity of community groups including village organization/community organization, women groups, children WASH clubs in schools and in communities, and support CRPs and LHWs.
• Effectively engage UC secretaries during implementation of project activities as well as for monitoring and ensuring sustainability.
• Provide training assistance to and advise community groups including children WASH clubs, women group, VO/CO and CRPs on project activities; Ensure maximum participation of children, men and women in sub-committees of different thematic programs.
• Ensure each committee (VO/CO/WASH Club) being formed on the basis of core principles of volunteerism, personal affiliation and association with the community issue/thematic areas, personal commitment and drive to take issues at district level and advocate for rights.
• Conduct regular field visits and report back on monthly basis.
• Regular reporting on progress to project Coordinator.
• Ensure project targets in terms of ODF in his/her targeted area are achieved and sustained.
• Conduct training sessions for CRP to develop their capacity to implement community mobilization activities especially on PATS/ CLTS.
• Conduct initial level capacity building sessions with sub-committees on different thematic areas, program manuals.
• Conduct the VO/CO/WASH club capacity assessment to develop their capacity building plans during the life of the project.
• Manage, supervise and lead the designated Nutrition team, CMAM site.
• Screen treat and follow-up cases.
• Properly record, Document and report the program activities.
• Liaison with stakeholders of the target community.
• Measurement of MUAC, Weight and Height.
• To classify 6-59 months children into four classes (SAM, MAM, At Risk, & Normal) and PLWs through screening Measurement of Respiratory rate, Temperature, Anemia etc.
• Session about health and Hygiene. And Nutrition.
• Session about follow up -Proper fulfillment of enrolment Cards and ration Cards.
• Keep record of Cured, Default, Non-recovered, Relapse ,and Readmission
• To give daily, weekly and monthly report of activities Proper fulfillment of enrolment Cards and ration Cards.
• Keep record of Cured, Default, Non-recovered, Relapse ,and Readmission
• Give daily, weekly and monthly report of activities.
• To undertake others tasks as assigned by the supervisors.
• Train and supervise the CRP along with the outreach supervisor
• Ensure that all the village in the union council are reached through community mobilization and screening for malnutrition.
• Ensure that the screening target is achieved as per project proposal.
• Ensure that indentified MAM and SAM children are linked to OTP/SFP and malnourished PLW are linked to SFP
• Ensure that screened under five children are also linked to EPI program based on their immunization status.
• Ensure that screened Pregnant and Lactating Women are linked to ANC and PNC respectively.
• Ensure that polio eradication community level activities are coordinated and supported with the community mobilization and screening activities.
• Support the CRPs in forming the mother groups at each villages and conduct community IYCF counseling for the groups.
• Work closely with IYCF counselor and apply her technical guidance in conducting counseling sessions and training CRPs.
• Ensure that appropriate IEC materials are used during all community level activities.
• Work closely with the government LHW and build her capacity to run the outreach activities independently in the future.
• Participate actively in tracing and linking the absentee and defaulter of OTP/SFP beneficiaries.
• Ensure that health, hygiene and nutrition messages are addressed properly during the community mobilization and awareness sessions.
• Any other relevant tasks assigned by Nutrition Coordinator or Provincial Head.