Looking for a career opportunity that commensurate with my skills and qualification and that can provide me with a competitive working environment coupled with the opportunity for career growth and professional development. Eager to advance professionally by leveraging strengths in communication and problem solving.
Trained in addressing customer concerns professionally while obtaining payments on past due accounts.
Astute auditing specialist experienced in preparing and reviewing exception summaries and drafting audit reports.
If my job requires relocation within or outside the region, I will definitely pursue it.
A. Compliance responsibilities involve
Handle and control
1. Complete matters relating to taxation, including Income Tax, Sales Tax and Federal Excise duty.
2.SECP related Corporate matters
B. Accounts responsibilities involve
1.Preparation of the accounts, management accounts on monthly basis, supervising vouching etc.
2.Supervision of Bank reconciliation etc.
3.Review of accounting transactions for submission at higher level/manager accounts
Other responsibilities involve
Any other matter, which may require my involvement and supervision.
1. Manage AP. includes, Customer Vendor Relations, and the AP disbursement group handle all check disbursements, tax and all other applicable laws related matters.
2. Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedure and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
3. Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensure accuracy of financial statements.
4. Provide accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; respond to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
5. Act as a liaison between the company, government and external accountants to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
6. Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
7. Maintain historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
8. Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
9. Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
10. Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
11. Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk and assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
12. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
1. Drafted the complete annual audit reports including all footnote disclosures.
2. Performed prescribed scripts and utilized friendly but firm attitude with full
knowledge of contractual requirements and legal remedies.
3. Provided extensive clerical and administrative support to department staff.
4. Visited premises of customers to collect payments directly.
5. Suggested budgetary changes to increase company profits.
6. Supervised and coordinated assigned audits promptly and professionally.
7. Worked with managers to develop annual expense plan goals.
8. Maintained integrity of general ledger, including the chart of accounts.
9. Prepared accurate financial statements at end of the quarter.
10. Prepared financial pages for presentation to senior management.
1. Worked closely with clients to properly fill out their tax forms and file their tax
2. Managed the filing of federal, state and local income taxes within established
3. Created periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual costs.
4. Computed taxes owed by applying prescribed rates, laws and regulations.
5. Finalized income and sales tax.
6. Prepared and followed up appeals for clients.
7. Trained the new recruits.
1. Reviewed collection reports to determine the status of collections and the
amounts of outstanding balances.
2. Processed payments and applied to customer balances.
3. Supervised accounts receivables clerks, team of five.
4. Compiled general ledger entries on a short schedule with nearly 100
5. Performed periodic budgeting/modeling to project monthly cash