I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Accounting and Finance Professional who brings along over 10 years of hallmark career in financial operations and corporate accounting in corporate sector particularly in Services sector, development sector of Pakistan, Telecommunication, IT and Hotel Management/ Restaurants. I am well versed in leading the preparation and analysis of financial reports, budgets, and forecasts while maintaining accounting goals. Proficient in robust financial reporting, strategic business management advice, and developing various financial plans. Proven record of developing and implementing financial and operational controls that improve position of businesses. Highly expertise in risk assessment, documentation, and reporting along with deploying enhancement measures to maximize efficiency for optimum productivity, while meeting business objectives and vision.
My key skills include Accounting & Reporting Policies, Financial Management, Reporting and Financial Analysis, Auditing, Taxation, Budgeting and forecasting, Internal Control, Business Process Improvement, Accounting Software Implementation, Treasury Management & Insurance Management, Public Relationships, Strategic Planning & Analysis, Continues Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Communication Skills and Microsoft Office.
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Revise financial information and highlight business’s performance on a periodic basis to determine level of compliance with relevant statutes, rules, procedures, policies, and regulations.
• Exercise hands-on approach and internal control managing month end & year-end process, Accounts payable/receivable, Cash receipts, General ledger, Payroll and utilities, Treasury, Budgeting, Cash forecasting, Revenue and Expenditure variance analysis, Capital Assets reconciliation.
• Oversee all finance functions, including financial systems, financial reporting, financial data analysis, accounting, auditing, inventory management & reporting and tax administration.
• Entrust with overall responsibility to utilize sound negotiation skills to deal and manage independently with all finance, accounts and taxation matters including sales tax and income tax.
• Supervise all accounting functions month end closing, Accounts payable, vendor’s management, Payments processing, payroll processing and salary disbursement.
• Review financial records, income statements and expenditures to determine appropriate forms needed to complete tax returns. Direct income and sales tax management; discuss financial statements with tax department.
• Direct all SECP matters, including Annual accounts of the company and its compliance with FBR
• Successfully manage financial operations and accounting function of the company as well as management reporting and supervise month end & year-end process.
• Maintain cash flow planning and reporting to management.
• Procurement of supplies/services as per applicable laws and Taxes.
• Tax Administration regarding Income & Sales TAX compliance with FBR & PRA.
• Treasury, Insurance and corporate affairs management.
• Organized and submitted budget/forecasts exercise within timelines; monitored budget accuracy and delivered explanation on deviation from plan to aid management in planning; made financial business plan to know performance.
• Managed company's corporate bank accounts, corporate accounting and bookkeeping.
• Supervised all accounting functions month end closing, accounts receivable, accounts payable and payrolls processing and management and Provident Fund management.
• Oversaw finance function mainly including treasury management and Insurance Management
• Accomplished the projects of international donors/NGO’s like (EC, ACTED, GIZ.)
• Efficaciously prepared, examined, and analyzed financial statements and reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Project Accounting and reporting to management and donors.
• ERP/Accounting Software Implementation and administration.
Development of financial procedures and controls.
• Held accountable for overall settlement process as well as settlement with different payment Networks (MasterCard, VISA & Discover).
• Functioned in close coordination with internal technical teams & clients.
• Organized & distributed monthly billing invoices with the clients.
• Resolution of the differences for all the Banks & Card Programs.
• Reports delivery to the relevant ICA (Interbank Card Association).
• Monthly Reports: Billing Trends & Stats, Vendor and other Reconciliation.
• Functioned in close coordination with banks and insurance companies, health and life insurance management, general/assets insurance management,
• Bookkeeping and Payments Processing, Tax Administration and Audit coordination.
• Treasury Management, budgets reporting & monitoring.