I am adaptable, confident, energetic and detail oriented, a self motivated person who is able to work both independently and as a collaborative team member. I posses a widely diversified range of professional skilled experience spanning over 7 years; encompassing Operations, Administration / Procurement & Corporate Customer Services.
My forte lies in multitasking, exceptional organizational skills, working under pressure, establishing long-term relationships with varied pool of clientele. Ability to anticipate, understand and resolve complex business issues, recruit, lead and transform an assorted group of individuals into a high performing team, encourage participation and ownership of work by setting an example of strong work ethic. Passionate about service excellence and delivering results. Keen to learn new things and experiment with unusual ideas and solutions to achieve common goals.
My entire working period has provided a vast learning experience and has enhanced my exposure towards various people, places, markets and business environments making me highly adaptive to change and new onsets. I look forward to hearing from you and appreciate the opportunity to apply and be considered for a reputable position in your prestigious organization.
• • Assisting to Cluster Procurement Manager / Cluster Procurement Specialist.
• Ensures that all purchasing is in compliance with regulations and laws related to purchasing practices and in accordance with PC standard practices.
• Prepares and develops bid documents and supplier bid lists to obtain competitive quotations on commodities and services.
• Prepares technical specifications for request for proposals, including terms and conditions and evaluation criteria.
• Promotes the Purchasing section as an effective resource for addressing Supply Management issues.
• Analyzes current procurement activities and recommends improvement through more efficient procurement methods, quantity discounts, standardization, value analysis and cooperative purchasing.
• Solicits information regarding a variety of commodities by telephone, facsimile, interview or written requests ensuring cost effectiveness commensurate with quality.
• Reviews tenders and purchase award documentation with respect to quality, suitability, delivery and pricing.
• Responsible for awarding a contract with consensus from the respective department.
• Responsible for the development and administration of the awarded contract.
• Prepares and maintains accurate records and documentation on all solicitations, responses, purchases, contracts, correspondence and related follow up.
• Expedites outstanding purchase orders to ensure delivery requirements are met.
• Interviews current suppliers to improve levels of service and new suppliers to develop as well as establish new sources of supply.
• Coordinates and resolves problems with end user departments and suppliers.
• Assist in resolving accounts payable invoice discrepancies and variances after accounts payable make initial inquiry.
• Facilitate Internal/External Auditors for Audit
• Managing inventory levels
• Budgeting, costing and cost saving after reviewing the management information available
• Performs other related duties such as special assignments