I am a Committed and motivated professional with more than 10 Years experience in Export & Import Management, International Business Operations, International Trade and Supply Chain, Production Planning and Operations Management. I am a well-connected and resourceful individual with a proven track record of leadership qualities, team building, result oriented, negotiation skills, a strong multi-tasking skill set with ability to deliver under extreme pressures. I prefer working in Teams and firmly believe in maintaining high standards of Professional and Personal Ethics.
To further enhance my managerial and supply chain capabilities, I have completed my Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management from Iqra University whereby I have studies courses like Logistics Management, Distribution Channels, Supply Chain Management, and Operations Management.
Current responsibilities include:
• Maintaining a smooth flow of complete Export Operations, starting from receipt of Orders, Preparation of Contracts, Scrutiny of LC’s, Preparation of E-Forms, Dealing/Negotiation with Shipping Companies/Forwarders/Airlines/Clearing agent/Custom & Port Authorities for smooth Shipment, preparation of Documents after Shipment including Bills of Lading, Invoices, Packing Lists, Certificate of Origin and other documents as per requirement of the customer or as required in the LC.
• Following up with Banks for timely dispatch of documents, payments, acceptances/maturities received against LC’s.
• Managing Export Discounting/Negotiation with Banks, Forward Bookings and exchange rate agreements with Treasury.
• Managing all documentation of Islamic Re-Finance with Banks for Murabaha, Musawama, Istisna & Ijarah.
• Managing all kinds of Government/Customs Incentive schemes for Exporters such as Drawback of Levies & Taxes, Rebates, Manufacturing Bonds under SRO 450, Duty and Tax Remission on Exports, Technology Up gradation Fund etc.
• Preparation of Production plans and necessary amendments in order to satisfy maximum customer requirements, assuring highest efficiency and minimum lead times.
• Maintaining healthy relationship with all Customers and exploring avenues for developing new business.
• Correspondence and sharing of information with customers regarding updates on their orders and acting as intermediary between the customer and the production team.
• Dealing with Shipping Companies, Freight Forwarders & Clearing agents for all matters related to business.
• Liaison with Textile association including APTMA, TMA, PCMA and others for relevant changes/updates on regulations and related matters to the Textile Sector.