An enthusiasm, energetic and hard working investment analyst who has a successful and consistent track record and achieving high returns for clients. Possessing extensive knowledge of global financial market. Including a wide variety of industries and sectors. Employing evidence based approach to all projects and experienced in assisting senior analysts and fund manger writing accurate company specific report.
Currently looking for suitable position with an existing and expending company.
I am qualified Master of Business Administration (MBA 3.5 year) in Marketing from the well reputed Karakorum International University Gilgit Baltistan in December 2016 Completed my Master in MBA Marketing.
• Manage delivery of assets products and services to clients by lending
• Manage sales efforts, business analysis and client screening, loan
disbursements, payment collection, savings (if applicable) etc
• Participate actively in credit operations and interaction with clients;
spend time in the field in direct contact with credit teams and clients.
• Performs support checks of clients and Credit Officer’s Activities.
• Performs a leadership role in credit committees to ensure high
technical quality of business analysis and credit decision making.
• Approve loans up to amounts specified in credit manual for the
position and personal credit approval limits.
• Responsible of screening asset files as monitor customer credit
appraisals, branch PAR and control the OD numbers.
• Provide mentoring coaching counseling to subordinates to help them
improve their performance; develop necessary skills and potential for
• Formation and monitoring of groups and individuals.
• Participate in village meetings for new client enrolment.
• Prepare the disbursement plan and disbursing the loan through cheque or cash.
• Monitor loan repayments.
• Follow up loans in arrears.
• Prepare regular status reports and submit them to the Branch Manager.
To manage the all field Activities.
• Social Mobilizer of targeted Women member of the BISP Families around the SM-NCTP (BISP) programs, especially the Wasilla-e-taleem program.
• Establishment of the village based social structure/ Committees of the BISP women beneficiaries.
• Implementation of the Wasila-e-Taleem program in the focused areas.
• Recording & reporting the field information on the predefine farmats.
• Organization of events and activities as team member in targeted Areas.
• Coordination with the Rural Women Leaders/ BBCs members & other community based social structure in the area as well as BISP sub division Shigar.
• To monitor social change and new social information relevant to community empowerment.
• To motivate and encourage potential leaders to make them real representatives of the society.
• To develop trust, tolerance and co-operation among community members.