Professional Career Summary
Professional Certification ACMA Finalist
Duration Organization Designation
01 Jan-16 to Date Auriga Group of Companies as Deputy Manager Accounts Group (CS)
22 Sep-14 to 31 Dec-15 Pakistan Engineering Company Limited As Dy. Manager Costing
6 May-12 to 22 Sep-14 Uni Build Associates PVT Limited As Assistant Manager Accounts
Mar-11 to 30 Apr-12 Security 2007 PVT Limited
• Maintaining accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining accounting policies and procedure • Preparation of standard cost of the company products in consultation with technical departments • Monitoring of Store and logistics department to ensure timely supply and availability of stock in good condition • Regions (Branch offices) stock and general audit at the end of financial year & Quarterly stock audit • Synchronize to all regions/branches of company • Training of newly recruited accountants & Store In charged. • Prepares cost estimates of new or special products for establishing selling prices and production forecasts • Maintains responsibility for routine compilation of parts manufacturing costs for payroll, inventory, Accountability, distribution of factory labor, verification of actual costs and computation of variances • Calculates burden rates and sets up expense budgets for manufacturing and service departments • Checks and clears data on labor and materials costs burden and expense items, inventory, and profit and loss adjustments. • Devises, installs or controls systems for determining unit cost of products or services • Analyzing sales policies to ensure maximum sales by reviewing past years practices/data • Distributes costs between the various divisions of management and production • Classifies production costs into wages, material and overhead • Preparation and submission of different reports as per management and statutory Requirement
• Prepare a weekly and monthly Yield Analysis • Reconcile monthly Inventory • Calculate Material, Labor and Overhead costs • Calculate Labor Variance • Supervise accounts staff to ensure accurate bookkeeping • Coordinate with internal audit staff for rectification of errors • Run an annual price increase for the pricing • Variance vs. Budget and Forecast analysis • Review and reconciliation of Month-end closing • Responsible for Standard Costing • Inventory management, control & valuation • Annual Budget, Profitability analysis, Costing & Pricing • Factory Cash Handling (Labor salary, Expenses, Medical) • Working of EOBI & Social Security • Budget Cash Flow statements, Balance sheet and Income Statement • Other task assigned by the management regarding Accounts and Finance
• Pro Forma Financial Statements (Projected Income Statement)
• Supervising the process of Sales Tax return filling
• Supervision of Accounts Reporting, Payables, Receivables
• Checking of Payroll data received from HRD and supervises the processing of the monthly payroll sheets and payment of salaries
• Reconciliation of Accounts Balance of various General Ledgers
• Coordinate with external auditor to facilitate annual audit.
• Bank Reconciliation statements for all company bank accounts.
• Preparing Vouching and ledger.
• Preparation of Annual Increments.
• Finalizing and Reviewing work related to payroll Management
• Updating Banks Position and Making Reconciliation statements.
• Vouching, maintaining records and reviewing ledgers.
• Handling site cash demands.
• Maintaining Weapons Stock.
• Preparation of Other reports as per management requirement.