I am highly motivated and results oriented professional with 10-year experience in all aspects of office management and project services.
I have completed Master of Business Administration in Human Resources Management and Development, MA. Economics, LLB and Diploma in Mechanical.
My key skills include project management like planning and cost controlling, back office support, sites visits and field management (office coordination, record keeping through digital archiving, fuel and fleet Management, logistic support, safety and security, accommodation, food, traveling, supplies and services agreements and MOU documentation, contractor and vendors management),
recruitment and training, strategic planning & analysis, HR management, administrative functions, team management, staff supervision, performance management, customer relationships and problem resolution.
Currently I am engaged with SGS Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd, as Senior Executive Officer (Industrial Services), where I am responsible for recruitment and selection of qualified candidates, and onboarding activities for staff by resolving issues; interface between firm and service providers to ensure effective service delivery and provision. Organized the process of terminal benefits computation and payment, as well as staff compensation and benefits information. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
• Deliver guidance through the food safety and health safety aspects along with functional skills, and ensure understanding of equality and diversity, safeguarding, employment rights and responsibilities.
• Ensure adherence to all procedures relate to health and safety regulations with regard to food, equipment, materials and general safety.
• Supervise and manage all food and beverages, quality management systems, sanitation, regulatory adherence and inspect food production.
• Provide feedback to the department and corporate management regarding service failures, product needs and customer concerns.
• Hire, train, schedule catering staff, and actively involved with labor cost control, food cost control, and preparation, transportation, setup, operation and clean-up of all events.
• Develop and maintain the catering marketing plan including comprehensive event planning service to clients, and detailed menu development.
• Oversee employee’s salary packages, and offer letters to ensure an effective compensation process, as well as oversee the processing of payroll and transactions, implement the reward and recognition process to identify deserving staff.
• Skillfully identify and estimate food and beverage supply requirements and place orders with suppliers, and determine customer disputes and queries in an equitable, and efficient manner.
• Track actual cost and organize work schedules for the staff base on project business volume; submit all financial, and administrative reporting according to schedule deadlines.
• Carry out survey of food handling establishments in areas, and regularly inspect food handling establishment and give advice on improving their sanitary conditions.
• Direct HR staff and consultation meetings; adhere to HR standards, and maintain effective communication.
• Successfully sustain confidential personnel files, employee data information in computer system and reconcile timesheets.
• Designed, coded, tested, and aggregated results from queries to provide information to clients, as well as support previous model releases by analyzing and coding fixes for software problems.
• Directed designed sessions and development quality through mentorship and code reviews. Designed, implemented, tested, debugged and provided ongoing support for system software that meets technical and customer requirements.
• Held accountable for coding, documenting, testing, and resolving programs issues; developed data migration or conversion techniques for system conversions or upgrades.
• Provided engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for customers. Investigated, analyzed, and made approvals to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications.
• Researched client's issues in a timely manner and followed up with the customer with recommendations and action plans to resolve customer issues via on-call and email.
• Sustained high level of professionalism, integrity, customer satisfaction and sales growth by utilizing a diversity of marketing methods; address needs and requests, adhered to customer service standards and protocols.
• Successfully developed and maintained sales cash flows to meet forecast sales targets, as well as assessed marketing potential of locations, statistics, and expenditures.
• Efficiently addressed incoming customer inquiries, educated customers about product specifics and offered productive solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
• Coordinated the Sales and Marketing functions promoting and selling products for the company.