Have a Specialized degree in Marketing & in Business Management along with more than 7 years of Corporate Experience in Franchise Development, HR, Marketing, Finance, and in Media Industry and their own Start-ups. Seeking a position in a progressive organization where I can develop and utilize my efforts, analytical and humanistic skills so as to contribute towards its growth.
Responsible for creating analysis, recommendations, and presentations to support retail (Franchise Model) initiatives and projects
Responsible for providing support and proposes recommendations for improvements to tools and information used within retail analytics
Interface and interact with internal and external stakeholders
Responsible for the set-up of products to be sold online and in retail stores
Responsible for performing data segmentation analysis to support promotional campaigns and program enhancements
Provide support for business unit by performing analysis of activities (on systems, products, processes, and/or procedures) to improve core functions, growth, and profitability
Partner with key stakeholders to analyse, test, and launch new initiatives to increase franchise network across Pakistan.
Communicate effectively both orally and in writing along with High expertise on different ERP platforms. Proficient in Excel, including use of pivot tables, financial functions, data analysis, auditing and additional functions; advanced formatting and analysis tools.
Ability to handle several projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and exhibit good technical and problem solving techniques.
Event Head of Brand Launching Ceremony of UCAAZ and Protocol Officer of famous Turkish Artist Celal Al (Ghazi Abdur Rehman Alp - Cast of Diriliş Ertuğrul & Kuruluş Osman ).
• Maintaining 2000+ head count of payroll information for various Clientele of Outsourced Employees of Resource Linked Pvt. Ltd by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data on attendance basis on Timetrax.• Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes from all over the regions of Pakistan, and job titles, and department / division transfers.• Prepared monthly reports by compiling summaries of earnings, deductions, leave, PF, and Gratuity.• Create, send, and follow up on Payroll.• EOBI Data Handling and submission through online portal.• Maintaining SESSI & PESSI of our existing employees.• Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.• Involvement in Vendor management activities included in researching and sourcing vendors, obtaining quotes with pricing, capabilities, turnaround times, and quality of work, negotiating contracts, managing relationships, assigning jobs, evaluating performance, and ensuring payments are made.• Responsible for the Salary disbursement process and Ensuring all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner as per the required payment mode of our client.• Working for various Clientele of Resource Linked. National Foods Limited. Shan Foods. Hilal Foods. Engro Foods. Coke. Pepsi. SC Johnson. Continental Biscuits Ltd. Candyland. Philip Morris International. Mondelez HUM TV Network L’Oréal GSK Dabur Tux
• Active involvement and updating of the recruitment and selection process of non-management staff, i.e. Community Health Workers & ASPV for COMNet Sindh Project that is being held by UNICEF Pakistan
• Company Representative of District Central, Karachi and handling more than 850 Employee’s Management, UC/Town-Wise (North Karachi, Liaquatabad, North Nazimabad, Gulberg) and also have following responsibilities while working on UNICEF Project.
Reconciliation & Payroll function.
SOPs Training Orientation/Mentoring session.
Logistic & Distribution.
Recruitment and Selection process.
Monitoring & Evaluation.
Training Organizer/Arranging all material stuff, i.e. that would be required for Training.
• Preparing employment contracts for new employees.
• Maintaining confidential employee files, ensuring updated information is recorded and filed.
• Mediating and assisting with conflict resolution and workplace grievances.
• Conduct more than 3000+ walked-In interviews at different UC’s location of Karachi in last 2 year.
• Arranged different training sessions for non-management staff almost every area of Karachi.
• Perform verification, reconciliation and rectify of documentation and data.
• To supervise regular data collection through implementing partners and ensures quality of the data by random verifications and validations.
• To record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way.