Self-directed and driven project/program management professional with comprehensive accomplishments leading technical and complex solutions delivery, network design, manage services, sales engineering and cross-functional teams to ensure success and achieve goals.
Known as an innovative thinker with strong infrastructure library, systems integration, system infrastructure and planning and consulting industry acumen. Recognized for maximizing performance by implementing appropriate program management through analysis of details to ensure quality control, legacy system transformation and an understanding of emerging technology. Expertise includes managing multimillion-dollar implementations, contracts, budgets for clients.
✓ Managed project budgets valued at $12M.
✓ Partnered with the sales team to enable high dollar, complex projects were delivered within the required time and scope and budgets.
✓ Partnered with business managers to create the account development plan that includes designing a strategy and framework for big and complex projects.
✓ Manage strategic client relationships.
✓ Supervise and mentored 4 project within a team as agile.
✓ Performed Disaster Recovery, failover SAN Partitions from PROD to DR and then revert as planned along with In-Scope Applications, File Share Server and exchange server.
Managed Services, Service Delivery, Internet Protocol (IP), Vendor Management, Telecommunications, Project Management , Risk Management, Pre-Sales, Wireless Technologies, IoT (Internet Of Things), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Value-Added Service (VAS),
Product Management, Patch Management, Web-APIs, Server Operations
Managing, planning and execution of minor IT Infrastructure Projects,
ensuring Project activities are completed in an efficient, timely and cost
- Coordinating and managing resource requirements, dependencies and risks
across assigned projects.
- Assisting business teams to define and validate IT scope of work for new
- Securing acceptance and approval of deliverable from the Project Sponsor
- Responsible for assessment and mange change in scope by performing
impact analysis and get the necessary approvals from relevant stake holders.
- Assisting SCB IT Program and Project Manager with business case for
- Key accountability includes tracking project progress and produce
project status reports at regular interval as per department’s guidelines.
Page 2 of 6
- Effectively communicating project status & risks to Stakeholders in a timely
- Getting engaged with procurement and finance departments to ensure
procurement requirements are addressed in a timely manner.
- Managing contractors/Supplier staff to ensure all project activities are
completed on time.
- Identifying pain areas and process gaps and streamlines the process to
reduce overall time of project delivery.
- Ensuring IT Operations teams are engaged in time, necessary
documentation are produced for all major projects and uploaded to central
repository for future reference.
- Having hands on experience in the area of passive & active Network
infrastructure, Servers, Security Systems and End Users computing devices.
- Having experience in delivery and execution of Infrastructure Projects &
• Diagnostic tools HP,DELL, SUN sparc server & storage and configure Dell open manage
• install Linux and Exsi.HP insight,SPP,HP SUM.
• Installs, configures,and maintains multiple server and workstation hardware and software to
• provide a stable and secure computing environment (RHEL,solaris)
• Installs, configures and maintains hardware,software and appliances in a high-availability,load
• balanced environment,Provides Linux,storage, and virtual services and support;
• Manages Centre, update manager, ESXi hosts, virtual machines, virtual appliances,HA, DRS
• and data stores, create logs restore machine.
• Configure and install Kick start, DHCP, DNS,LAMP Configuration management, & Linux package management is desired.
• To diagnostic tools software level configure to network,install patches and strong knowledge of Software RAID Linux and Solaris perform the live environment.
• Good knowledge of Files system & portioning, Hardware RAID Multipathing, LVM, ISCSInetwork storage.
• I am supporting client site backup and restore in solaris,linux i.e Tar, dump. Installing Sun
• servers,storage and tape library in datacenters of different organizations both physically and
• To maintain business growth and fulfil costomer requirement.
• Maintain the record of all clients and and system administration.
Technology Services Engineer - IT Infrastructure & Security Team
May 2015 - December 2016 (1 year 8 months)
Responsible for providing Services support to the I.T infrastructure & Security at Notan Minerals Pakistan at different levels.
- Initially part of the desktop team, looking after all desktop related issues.
- Handling escalated calls and requests with coordination with the designated NOC, Networks and other teams.
- Involved in regular documentation for updating the knowledgebase in ITIL.
- Keeping standards inline with ITIL.
- Server clustering.
- Installation, managing, maintenance and troubleshooting server blade RAID for different hypervisors.
- Auditing for health check of all workstations and servers at the airport in terms of antivirus update cycle and infections.
- Involved in projects for deploying new servers to the current infra structure as per the standard baseline.
- Vulnerability assessment for all servers at the company.
- ACL audit procedures.
- Network Shares management and security audit.
- Security patching for all servers.
- Process based procedures and analysis.
- Managing tickets and requests through usage of HP service manager.
- Active part of the server operations team, looking after various servers and the main data center.
- Client software installation and maintenance through Microsoft SCCM Server.
- Installing and maintaining major generation of the Dell proliant servers including upto generation 8.
- Responsible for taking care of the security audit and standard maintenance for the corporate antivirus server.
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008 /2016, MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Hyper-V, Microsoft SCCM Server.