A professional, having 5 years cumulative experience in multi disciplines, currently in pursuit of career in HRM and Coordination field with specialized qualification in the concerned area. Throughout the career developed communication and analytical skills with emphasis on being functional in several roles.
I can manage the activities that relate to running an organization.
Overseeing any supercharges and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.
• Check the schedules, Confirm product specifications,oversee the work of staff in the department.
• Monitor the quality of the product, ensuring deadlines are met.
• Oversee the process from pre press to dispatch department.
• Maintain the performance management process on daily basis.
• Audit the store stock on weekly basis.
• Coordinate schedules ; prepare reports; maintain files and records.
• Organize and plan the franchising department of an organization. Ensures that franchisees receive the corporation’s message regarding business strategy, promotions and products.
• Maintain efficient sales office procedures and ensures the accuracy of all assigned projects within the timeline(s) specified.
• Sales activity for the weekend and leisure market. This could include direct sales calls, sales blitzes, administration, communication, and correspondence.
• Coordinate with Franchisee for sale report, daily deposit and stock.
• Manage all the operational work of Franchises.
• Manage ChenOne & House of Chenab Franchises.
Assisting the HR Manager & admin in daily operations.
Stafing and interviewing.
Maintaining applicant data base.
Develope and improve staff JD,s.
Staff payroll and developing.
Scheduling and arranging meetings.
Hr and Admin budget prepration and monitoring.
• Responsible for primarily assisting the sales team
• Managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation
• Prepares and follows up on any sales quotations made for clients.
• Negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
• Oversee any supercharges and evaluate any alterations to both external and internal staff.
• Coordinate the sale staff according to their territory.
• Communicate with the customers via e-mail , telephone and face to face meeting.