A realistic person who has the required attitude, passion, drive, and energy needed to make an immediate and positive difference to any company I work for. I have the knowledge and skills in fundamental business topics that can be applied in a practical and directly manner to all business operations.
Right now I am looking for a managerial level position with a company that will not only offer exposure to a broad range of managerial activities, but will also give the opportunity to develop existing skills within a dynamic organization.
Retail, Audit, Credit and Risk Department experienced.
Freelance content writer started to make assignments of the students specially designed for BBA and MBA students but have diversified knowledge for the other topics as well.
• Forecasting and dividing sales targets for all products/services at Express Centers.
• Managing special projects including financial services, SME accounts, sentiments etc.
• Developing strategies and planning for long-run schemes in order to achieve targets.
• Analyzing market trends, conducting gap analysis and suggesting improvements in processes.
• Identifying and developing a target pipeline and aggressive market strategies for new and commercially viable/profitable ventures/customers.
• Managing key customer accounts through regular liaison.
• Leading the relevant team and assisting in achieving set targets and ensure the provision of exceptional customer care including conflict/query resolution.
• Preparing reports and status of all major activities by providing information and statistics.
• Managing and executing other projects and activities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
• Ensuring availability of booking peripherals at Express Centers.
• Encouraging team for cross-selling to achieve targets.
• Leading, motivating, and grooming team to provide superior customer services.
• Resolving conflicts and handling annoyed customers.
• Staying updated of information on market trends, conducting gap analysis and suggesting improvements in processes.
• Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
• Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
• Account opening department
• Clearance department,
• Remittance department,
• Bill of exchange department.